Sign in to follow this  
observer

Cheeky Iraeli Bs

Seems Israel has bubbled Iran for developing nukes; but hasn't Israel got nukes - another example of Western hypocrisy ?      :ph34r:

Not really, because Obama got an agreement from Iran that they would stop the development of nuclear weapons in exchange for lifting of sanctions and more than a few $$$$$$$.

Obs, You may wish to think that Israel has nukes but Netanyahu couldn't possibly say. No Israeli government has ever confirmed it but the deterrent effect is still there. I think it is unfair to call it hypocrisy when it is about self preservation. Should Israel be open an honest with regimes that have pledged to destroy it as a  state?

• Upvote 1

Not just Israel. but India and Pakistan; haven't noticed any sanctions on them either.   :rolleyes:

Nope, I'd prefer no one had them, but I'm afraid the genie is out of the bottle. So based on Donald's gun theory, the only way left is to have nukes, in order to deter aggression from nuclear powers,  such proliferation of course will undoubtedly see the end of humanity.      :(

Well we've been living under this threat for nearly 75 years now....................

True, but the main players could be trusted to apply unwritten rules of restraint during the last cold war;  proliferation brings with it an increase in political miscalculation.   :ph34r: