Sign in to follow this  
Milky

What Happened to - Lap Dancers

The planned lap dancing club? I can not believe I missed that one was being planned in Warrington, must have been away at the time. Dusted off my rain coat (as it was raining) and shot off to where it supposed to be and there is nothing there. Have I got the wrong place?

would that be the one in legh street opposites boots entrance to the golden square as reported to be opening in 2013?

Have you been watching too much Coronation Street Milky :lol:   

5 hours ago, Togger1 said:

Milky , Google is your friend if you need help getting it up :D

:lol: :oops: :lol:  Naughty...but blummin' funny :lol:

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

Have you been watching too much Coronation Street Milky :lol:   

I'l be watching it Monday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Please don't tell me what happens cos I'll be in work so will have to watch on catch up Tuesday. 

6 hours ago, Togger1 said:

Milky , Google is your friend if you need help getting it up :D

It's what got me going in the first place

9 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

would that be the one in legh street opposites boots entrance to the golden square as reported to be opening in 2013?

Yes, that is the one, know it well Evil?

21 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Please don't tell me what happens cos I'll be in work so will have to watch on catch up Tuesday. 

Not at the lap dancing club by any chance?

6 hours ago, Milky said:

Yes, that is the one, know it well Evil?

I googled lap dancing in warrington and read the 2013 article in the guardian yesterday.

Places like that are too exciting for me now. ( a bowl of cornflakes is probably too exciting for me ) :(

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2018 at 12:19 AM, Milky said:

Not at the lap dancing club by any chance?

Only on Friday night :lol:

9 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Only on Friday night :lol:

Dizzy, I think Milky has a little extra curricular activity in mind for you, could be a nice little earner :wink:  

I'm sure Milky has far better things to be doing with his time Togger1 and if you had ever met me you would know that I deffo wouldn't make a good lap dancer ha ha...not to mention that I can't understand why people would do that 'job' anyway. They mustn't have a lot of self respect.... <hope I've not offended you if that's what you do for a living > :wink: 

7 hours ago, Dizzy said:

I'm sure Milky has far better things to be doing with his time Togger1 and if you had ever met me you would know that I deffo wouldn't make a good lap dancer ha ha...not to mention that I can't understand why people would do that 'job' anyway. They mustn't have a lot of self respect.... <hope I've not offended you if that's what you do for a living > :wink: 

I am merely a keen amateur Dizzy but can bump and grind with the best of them :wink:  How do you know you wouldn't make a good lap dancer anyway?  Have you tried lol?

Personally I feel its the desperate individual paying for the dance who lacks self respect :wink:

No I have never tried and have no intention of thanks ha ha.

Good point about the person paying to watch though having not much self respect either... maybe they could take up golf or fishing instead :unsure: