What Happened to - Lap Dancers

Milky

The planned lap dancing club? I can not believe I missed that one was being planned in Warrington, must have been away at the time. Dusted off my rain coat (as it was raining) and shot off to where it supposed to be and there is nothing there. Have I got the wrong place?

6 hours ago, Togger1 said:

Milky , Google is your friend if you need help getting it up :D

It's what got me going in the first place

9 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

would that be the one in legh street opposites boots entrance to the golden square as reported to be opening in 2013?

Yes, that is the one, know it well Evil?

I'm sure Milky has far better things to be doing with his time Togger1 and if you had ever met me you would know that I deffo wouldn't make a good lap dancer ha ha...not to mention that I can't understand why people would do that 'job' anyway. They mustn't have a lot of self respect.... <hope I've not offended you if that's what you do for a living > :wink: 

7 hours ago, Dizzy said:

I'm sure Milky has far better things to be doing with his time Togger1 and if you had ever met me you would know that I deffo wouldn't make a good lap dancer ha ha...not to mention that I can't understand why people would do that 'job' anyway. They mustn't have a lot of self respect.... <hope I've not offended you if that's what you do for a living > :wink: 

I am merely a keen amateur Dizzy but can bump and grind with the best of them :wink:  How do you know you wouldn't make a good lap dancer anyway?  Have you tried lol?

Personally I feel its the desperate individual paying for the dance who lacks self respect :wink: