Grid lock at Sainburys - again

observer

58 minutes ago, observer said:

It's already happening ffs - get real.   If everyone who owns a vehicle, set out at the same time tomorrow, they wouldn't get to the main road.    :rolleyes:

keep your bloomers on, temper temper lol.  So what you are saying is that you were lying when you said you could "point out the future", is it to make yourself sound slightly special?  Tell you what, I will have a go at telling the future,  everyone who owns a vehicle will not set out at the same time as each other tomorrow, only a complete idiot would believe that let alone use it to qualify their BS.

5 hours ago, algy said:

The driver of the car involved is 84 years old and mounted the pavement after being blinded by the sun when he flipped the car, he is perfectly all right other than grazing one of his fingers, he was taken to hospital and checked over and was released later that day. The gentleman in question is a fiend of one of my wife's friends and rang her to give her the details in case she was worried.

Aww I'm so glad to hear the gent is ok Algy and thanks for the update :D 

I drove past when the road was closed by the police and heard on the local Wire FM radio that he had been cut from his car but was in a serious condition.  Gawd they really shouldn't say things like that unless they know the facts.   

The same so called 'local' radio station was reporting tailbacks all the way up Wilderspool Causeway, through Bridge Foot  and all the surrounding roads at the time too..as I was driving up them wondering where all the traffic they were mentioning was.  

PS Did you mean to say he was a 'fiend' of one of your wife's friends though or did you mean 'friend' :wink:   I bet he will laugh if he find out you said that ha ha. x

You really are a doddering fool sometimes.  Your argument is stupid.  You claim that if every car set off simultaneously ( which would never happen) none would get to a main road.  Not even those parked on or next to a main road?  Utter nonesense and rightly called for the BS it is.

5 hours ago, observer said:

Of course it would never happen, because people don't all drive at the same time, it's a theoretical point based on the number of vehicles out there. doh.    :rolleyes:

And the erroneous claim that none would reach a main road when in fact a great many would?  Basically the whole statement is tosh, as is the norm for you.

whoever lives nearest, probably will, until they run into those from other streets and the whole become one clogged up mess; made worse by the antics of pulling out onto main roads and blocking traffic coming the other way, or jumping across and blocking junctions - makes me wonder if you drive actually.    :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, observer said:

whoever lives nearest, probably will, until they run into those from other streets and the whole become one clogged up mess; made worse by the antics of pulling out onto main roads and blocking traffic coming the other way, or jumping across and blocking junctions - makes me wonder if you drive actually.    :rolleyes:

so you were wrong then, a great many would have to reach the main roads to clog them up, ergo your statement was BS.   It's easy enough , even a dope could see that.  I imagine I drive a lot more miles a year than you do Observer,  Sainsbury's and back once a week will really rack up the miles.