Gender Issues - Getting out of hand.

algy

11 minutes ago, Togger1 said:

you never said I'd do anything, you asked what I would do so a bit wrong there grey_man

Nah. I knew you wouldn't get into the facts. Always knew you'd revert to type. Deflection and abuse is all you're good for. 

I always wonder whether people like you behave like this in real life. My guess is no, otherwise a kicking would never be more than a few minutes away.  

13 minutes ago, grey_man said:

Nah. I knew you wouldn't get into the facts. Always knew you'd revert to type. Deflection and abuse is all you're good for. 

I always wonder whether people like you behave like this in real life. My guess is no, otherwise a kicking would never be more than a few minutes away.  

reverting to type, when you do that,  is it a subtle threat of violence?  We could always meet up for a face to face chit chat if its important to you? but then you would probably be too busy to act in the real world as per lol 

Like I said, deflection and abuse. It's all you ever do. Can see it coming a mile off. You need a new schtick. What's important to me is that people should be allowed to express an opinion on a forum set up for that without having to endure an endless, boring stream of abuse from you. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, grey_man said:

Like I said, deflection and abuse. It's all you ever do. Can see it coming a mile off. You need a new schtick. What's important to me is that people should be allowed to express an opinion on a forum set up for that without having to endure an endless, boring stream of abuse from you. 

that's a no to actual action again then I take it, and I was so looking forward to meeting you lol and if you consider that abuse you must have the skin of a particularly poor rice pudding.

Togger1..End of the line....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

I too have become increasingly bored of your constant jibes at other forum members and the rudeness of some of your posts towards others of late which have caused unrest across the whole forum and also resulted in some lovely members staying away. 

You have overstepped the mark now as you have been ruining the forum for everyone....I've just been sitting here (on my day off) catching up and been reading through all the topics and posts  and they don't make nice reading.  I don't live by the 3 strikes and you're out rule...you are now just OUT.  Bye !!  

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

CH4 news had a piece tonight on two young "girls" who want to be boys;  whilst they "think" they are in the wrong body, that body requires medical interventions to achieve and maintain a transition.  So whilst  they want to persist in a delusion, the question for the rest of us is, should we be paying towards a cash strapped NHS to pander to such wants, when there is so much essential  need around.     :ph34r:

Perhaps the sensible solution would be that until a person has reached the legal age deemed to be "adult" then they should not be allowed to undergo any gender reassignment surgery.

If they want to personally dress as a different gender, fine.

I mean i am in the wrong body, i should be twenty years old with the physique of the average greek god. instead i am sixty with the body of the average couch potato, unfortunately technology has not yet got to the point of a full body swap.:(:(:rolleyes:

The trouble is that they are giving young children hormone therapy to re-inforce the feeling of "being in the wrong body" rather than leaving things be until adulthood is reached and they can make an informed decision as to what they want to be.

On 21/02/2018 at 4:05 PM, Dizzy said:

Togger1..End of the line....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

I too have become increasingly bored of your constant jibes at other forum members and the rudeness of some of your posts towards others of late which have caused unrest across the whole forum and also resulted in some lovely members staying away. 

You have overstepped the mark now as you have been ruining the forum for everyone....I've just been sitting here (on my day off) catching up and been reading through all the topics and posts  and they don't make nice reading.  I don't live by the 3 strikes and you're out rule...you are now just OUT.  Bye !!  

Well done Dizz, I know I am no longer a regular poster but still keep one eye on what is going on and Mr Togger had taken on the roll of group bully his mug shot was enough to frighten a bulldog!

2ae940053b97424fc033a426341822e7_zpsnvx5

On 6/9/2018 at 6:18 AM, algy said:

Well done Dizz, I know I am no longer a regular poster but still keep one eye on what is going on and Mr Togger had taken on the roll of group bully his mug shot was enough to frighten a bulldog!

2ae940053b97424fc033a426341822e7_zpsnvx5

I don't know if bully is the right word. Setting out to obsessively abuse people for doing something you claim is rubbish is plain weird.