Gender Issues - Getting out of hand.

algy

there was a claim that gender reassignment surgery, rare as it is , was causing an overload of the NHS,  it does add a minuscule percentage to NHS operations but a drop in the ocean compared to the impact smokers and alcoholics have on the service.  Perhaps a little perspective  and tolerance is called for but those commodities are as rare as rocking horse sh1t on here.

38 minutes ago, observer said:

Leave the tolerance bit to the snowflakes, but looking at the news, they appear the least tolerant of the lot .  As Rees-Mogg discovered !     :D

was that the thing where a Ress Mogg supporter pushed a girl in the face and a small scuffle ensued weeks ago?  Funny how that got exaggerated and reported.  Stay vile Observer, intolerance suits you.

8 hours ago, observer said:

Think it was the "protest" where they tried to stop him speaking to a meeting, and this intolerance has reared it's head inside the Labour Party Policy Meet, with the Chair being bullied  - clearly more fascist than the fascists.     :rolleyes:

Ah I see, a bit of jostling and arguing, now I get it.  All the time I was thinking it was the far right who had a virtual monopoly when it came to political violence.  I bet Jo Cox wished that the far right had simply shouted at her.

6 minutes ago, observer said:

The anti-fascist pinkos deliberately set out to stop their opponents meeting by means of violence, that's how "tolerant" they are.  As for saint Jo - seems her husband couldn't meet her high standards.    :ph34r:

one of your lot that shot her, and as for her husband, what has that to do with anything?  Stopping meetings ( there was a small scuffle no violence)

and murder hmm  so similar.  The racist scum you side with are responsible for a huge increase in violent religious and homophobic attacks since Brexit including murder, the pinko liberals have shouted at a divisive politician,  get a grip.

1 hour ago, observer said:

" your lot" - think your as deranged as the guy who shot her.  I don't condone violence on either side, just pointing out that they both employ fascist tactics and violence to stifle free speech.      :rolleyes:

you have condoned violence on here lots of times.

22 minutes ago, observer said:

"lots of times" ???????    :rolleyes:

a great many times, but tell you what, as you seem to spend your life on here you must have spare time enough to look back through you past posts and find all your references to killing, bombing,shooting, drowning etc.  

7 minutes ago, observer said:

Looks like I don't spend as much time on here as you. btw. I'm referring to organised political violence or intimidation by groups intent on suppressing the free speech of others.:ph34r:

Ah!  you mean Britain First, why didn't you say?  I suppose that you not condoning violence for a very select few is a big step for you, bravo.

9 hours ago, Togger1 said:

All the time I was thinking it was the far right who had a virtual monopoly when it came to political violence. 

Would you like to do the arithmetic on that statement or would you prefer to change the subject and hurl about some personal abuse? 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, grey_man said:

Would you like to do the arithmetic on that statement or would you prefer to change the subject and hurl about some personal abuse? 

Have a guess, answers on the back of a post card which should rule out your usual long windedness, grandiloquence, turgidity, pontifical ranting and claptrap, unless you write really really really small that is, lol.

p.s. I was going to say sesquipedalian but it sounded pretentious so you can have it.

Togger1...are you intentionally trying to rattle and alienate certain other posters on here all the time ?  

Just a little observation across the board of late that's all.... but you do seem to come across rather argumentative and somewhat personal in many of your attacks replies to some members.  Please don't make personal attacks though cos it's against forum rules as I'm sure you are aware.   Maybe it's just the way your words come across though...or a male menopause/mid life crisis sort of thing :blink: :lol:     Just kidding with the last bit <errm honest>  

Ta cherub... now play nice all.... Diz :wink: