Sign in to follow this  
observer

Mini Ice Age -

Seems scientists are now predicting a mini ice age in the UK, starting around 2030 - so what happened to global warming ?    Well, looking for an up-side: it should cut down on bed blocking in the NHS, take some cars off the roads, free up some housing and possibly encourage our global guests to return to Africa !        :D

• Downvote 1

I guess looking at the more positive side.... a mini ice age in 2030 is only just over 22 years away so maybe there is a chance that I could use my sledge and two plastic snowboards i bought a few weeks ago on a whim after all 

For every negative there is a positive somewhere along the line.  Now all I have to do  is make sure I live for another 22 years so I can post my pics :D

Ahh the year 2030, silly me.

slight temperature drop and a bit of snow and the airports are closed roads are in chaos and cars in ditches. Never ever happens on ice road truckers. (unless the temperature rises above -30):oops:

So, if they (HMG) can't cope with -10C now;  guess they'll be struggling in 2030 - best of luck to those still around !        :(