Sign in to follow this  
observer

Biased Broadcating Corporation ?

observer    587

Seems the BBC is being accused of left wing bias with the Election Debate audience - was it another ambush ?    :ph34r:

asperity    266

Of course it was an ambush, which is why Treeza  made sure she didn't go within a million miles away from it.

fugtifino    76

Didn't watch it, for those that did, in what way do you feel it was biased?

Btw, I wouldn't just take Johnson's word for it after his recent history.

observer    587

Jeering and cheering from the luvvies, don't even get that on Q/Time; unless Nick Griffyn has been invited.    :ph34r:

asperity    266

Even the New Statesman reported that the audience was ridiculously left wing biased.

Dizzy    293

I've not seen it....but lets face it regardless of which individual or party is shouting the odds, throwing the daggers or spitting their dummies out it's just like one big childlike game in a world of make believe and fantasy plus endless jibes and point scoring towards a board that has no real winners.

Yep I find myself not interested in the slightest about the forthcoming election now....can you tell?  I'm not even sure I will actually vote now and that's NOT like me...Beam me up scotty and send me back when it's all over :oops::blink::lol:

observer    587

Oh no there wasn't, ComRes obviously allowed in some young Corbynistas, who clearly thought they were at a soccer match.      :ph34r:

fugtifino    76

Jeering eh? Sounds like a typical day in the commons.

If some of the audience were Labour supporters, that would be representative of the populace wouldn't it?

You're fond of using the term "snowflake" as an insult, and as an instant argument winner, is that what Amber Rudd is?

Or you?

observer    587

:D      The normal audience response in such debate (until now), has been to show support or appreciation by applause.  btw There's only one group of snowflakes, I think they're called millennials !      :ph34r: