Obs - Like fugtifino  remarked politely you need to get out more - then perhaps you wouldn't be having a sarcastic go at people.

O thought from your earlier comment that you might prefer knives in the back but I could be wrong :rolleyes: you don't sound like a very nice person.

observer    588

Told you, but your naivity prevents it being absorbed, got a wardrobe full of T-shirts.   :ph34r:

observer    588

Yawn - go and play with the grand-kids or something, they may understand what your talking about.    :rolleyes:

observer    588

Nope, just intolerant of clueless fools.    :rolleyes: btw: by your PC standards I suppose, ignorant though it is, that could be classed as an "ageist" remark !   :D

See you are at it again - I think the issue is observerism - but how did you know that I love downhill skiing? Trouble is I haven't ben for about 20 years so don't rub it in :huh:

observer    588

:rolleyes: tut tut. I'll have to stop, when it comes to wit, one shouldn't really take advantage of an unarmed man !     :D

Look why don't you go to bed old chap - you are running out of words - get up refreshed - I'm thinking of doing the Victoria Park 5km fun run and I don't mind giving you a lift as I pass by your house.

fugtifino    76
2 hours ago, observer said:

:D   What a clueless pair - I could bury the pair of you in T-shirts !     :rolleyes:

But you can never come up with any evidence to back up your claims.

That's also incredibly arrogant, you have no way of knowing this.

Dizzy    293

Blimey..... I miss so much on here when I'm at work (no internet access allowed).  Obs & Geoff ....... will we be seeing handbags next ?  :lol:

I've ruined my tights now so I'm off to that 24hr ASDA - other shops are available but not open at this time of the night :unsure: 

What would you give us for a score out of 10 Dizzy ?