Sign in to follow this  
observer

Gender confusion -

observer    587

In this new liberal world of folk being born in the wrong body; a well known bank has suggested up to ten alternatives to Mr. Mrs or Ms, to be used in documentation. Perhaps full body scans could help in ID ? !     :rolleyes:

Davy51    232

I find it hard to wonder why gender confused people would want to draw attention to their misery in the public domain at the risk of holding themselves up to ridicule & victimisation.

Evil Sid    227

really? anybody told the government or the press that as ridicule and victimisation seem to be the norm in those institutions. watch five minutes of a parliamentary debate or pick up any tabloid newspaper, full of it.

May be not PC but with so  many groups offering support and advice to bi-sexual,lesbian,gay and transgender people and the resulting publicity and events surrounding those "classifications" I do often wonder as a "straight" person if I am in the minority. To be honest when was the last time that they flew a special flag for "straight" people?:rolleyes:

Davy51    232

Maybe it's nature's way of trying to control population growth by curbing  births. In fifty years time straight people will be coming out of the cupboard waving their banners to redress the plummeting population of planet earth.

observer    587

Think they'll be producing kids in test tubes by then Dave, and selling them to order,  in S/Markets ! 

Evil Sid    227

have you not watched planet of the apes, it's going to happen, we're doomed, DOOMED i tell ye.:rolleyes:

observer    587

The British PC Broadcasting Corporation had a discussion prog on this morning,  with an audience of young PS Uni  brainwashed liberals, discussing and advocating "gender neutrality", whatever that supposed to mean.  Still, it should be easier for us to adapt, just wonder how the French and others are going to get on with their "le" and "la" ? !  :rolleyes: