Important to remain sensible and calm says Smith

Gary

I did see it a couple of days ago along with the Chris Hill interview as well thanks.

Had a busy few days at the office so not got round to passing comments.

Clearly they are hurting (aren't we all??) and need to put it right.  Just hope it starst this weekend against Hull.

3 hours ago, Wirewire said:

Thank you!

I do enjoy the interviews you do with the players and coach - long may they continue.......

I worked out this week that it takes about five hours of my day to do these - hence them being few and far between.

Takes between 15-30 minutes to travel to Padgate campus depending on traffic. Then around an hour waiting and doing the interviews then travel back to office, then later in the evening, prepare the videos for uploading and finally adding them to the site with some content and images.

Shades of leeds last season. won everything the previous season and almost ended up relegated. still they managed a comeback late on so don't write off the wolves just yet.

They just need to stop trying too hard to get a win, it doesn't help, leads to distractions and mistakes which causes more frustration in the end. all teams have bad seasons they just have to ride it out.

My first match of the season for me and a point gained :) mind you I nearly went across the road to buy a pair of boots at half time.

The wire made too many soft error they could pass or receive at all - however after the team talk they were a different outfit and fought back to a fine 22 all draw and if a kick had gone between the sticks we'd have won. Towards the end Hull were punch drunk.

Let's hope they put the errors to bed and carry on as the finished today.

• Upvote 1

Very poor 1st half but far more desire in the 2nd half and at long last showed pride in the shirt.

In the end we should have won and was disappointed that we didn't win when Gidley missed the last minute drop goal. Ratchford was in the better position for the kick and with a little more composure we'd have won.

Hopefully our season has just started!

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:52 PM, Gary said:

I worked out this week that it takes about five hours of my day to do these - hence them being few and far between.

Takes between 15-30 minutes to travel to Padgate campus depending on traffic. Then around an hour waiting and doing the interviews then travel back to office, then later in the evening, prepare the videos for uploading and finally adding them to the site with some content and images.

I was interviewed about Nature Conservation issues in Warrington on Friday by a Padgate - University of Chester student, Kriss, - may be he could do some filming for you?

20 hours ago, Geoffrey Settle said:

I was interviewed about Nature Conservation issues in Warrington on Friday by a Padgate - University of Chester student, Kriss, - may be he could do some filming for you?

The filming bit is not the problem - phone on tripod achieves that - it is going there,asking the questions and then preparing and uploading.