traffic app

Evil Sid

One of the problems i will have is that my phone,although having bluetooth, does not do apps. (doesn't even do mms) So the system would be of no use to me and  as i do not have bluetooth enabled on my phone i would not show up on the system anyway.

Also have a touch of paranoia about what information they actually get from your phone, how it is stored and particularly who has access to it. For example if you were speeding along the bluetooth corridor, (don't laugh it could happen given the right conditions, such as at two in the morning before there is any traffic on the road) then they could,by plotting times against position, prove this. whether they could prove exactly who you were is another thing and i would suppose depend on what your bluetooth code was.( if it is the default code then it would be almost impossible to prove it was you and not some other person who had not bothered to change the default code on their phone.)

blimey Sid... do you still have gas lights at home too?

Nah too posh for the likes of me i will stick with the candles thank you very much. Nearest thing i have to a gas light is a forty year old davy lamp.

I have a mobile phone to make phone calls, and send the occasional text, it is for emergencies mostly, such as the car breaking down or the like. I don't need to know what some mates friends dog is shaving at breakfast, or see pictures of the meal that people have ordered from the saver menu at the restaurant. When i want to know what th eweather is doing i do use a special device that enables me to see through walls though but that is not modern technology it is something that was invented thousands of years ago and still in use today. Commonly known as a window. :wink::lol: :lol: