Message to New Members...please VALIDATE

Dizzy

18 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

They have to do a full background check and find out where you live so that they can send the boys round if you upset them.:ph34r:

6 hours ago, Anthonypr said:

thats good because my ip comes up as Birmingham but don't think you get the same views or the wildlife down there. bet you can't see dolphins jumping when you look out of the window at work in Birmingham 

Blimey that's troubling me now as I never knew Birmingham had been moved to South Wales :shock: 

On 4/5/2017 at 7:06 PM, Anthonypr said:

hi dizzy, why not blame GARY i would and he knows it lol the amount of stick i have given him over the years think I've got some catching up to do having been awol for 10 years hehe

You can try - but I rarely get wound up by forum stuff these days - I let Dizzy do that! lol Ps Welcome back Anthony!

8 hours ago, Gary said:

You can try - but I rarely get wound up by forum stuff these days - I let Dizzy do that! lol Ps Welcome back Anthony!

Ey up Mrs S I rarely get wound up (well I don't think I do...or do I without realising ??? ha ha)

Thinking about it there's not been and good 'wind up' posts on here for ages......I sort of miss that...over to you Anthony and between us maybe we will be able to draw him in :lol::wink: