Roadworks ?

observer

Interesting, that Councils are now asking to be allowed to charge the Utilities for time spent on road works; better late than never I suppose. Perhaps the money could go towards maintaining community gardens, that WBC are trying to un-adopt ?

Problem is that it will be us, the customers, who ultimately foot the bill....albeit that it is very irritating to say the least at the time some of these road works take...even worse when they are dug up one week, filled in.....and dug up again shortly after....with the worst of all being a newly relaid road being dug up.....and not put back to its original condition. They are busy relaying a road near where I live...interesting to see how long it will be before it gets dug up.

Yes good to see you Paul and Wolfie both back posting on here.  Hopefully some of the others from the 'old days' will also come back too and not just lurk in the background every now and again:D

I've sort of missed all the discussions, fun, chats and banter we all used to have back in the day.   As Harry Hayes would say 'Happy Days' :D   ......well mostly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Facebook is where Gary seems to spend all his time these days rather than posting on here  Paul :lol: :lol:

You can talk  :lol: At least I am embraced facebook at an early stage while you said you would never get involved with it - now look at you! :roll:

Yes good to see you Paul and Wolfie both back posting on here.  Hopefully some of the others from the 'old days' will also come back too and not just lurk in the background every now and again:D

I've sort of missed all the discussions, fun, chats and banter we all used to have back in the day.   As Harry Hayes would say 'Happy Days' :D   ......well mostly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Dizzy.....not sure that I will be as prolific poster as I was, but from time to time will comment....and see how it goes.  :)

You can talk  :lol: At least I am embraced facebook at an early stage while you said you would never get involved with it - now look at you! :roll:

:lol: :lol: Hey don't go go giving me rolly eyes Mr S :P  

PS 10.35pm now and this is the first time I've come on my computer today and I've not been on facebook once today either.

Eurika seems I'm finally getting it out of my system again....must go and have a quick look though before bed...'just in case' of course :lol:

Thanks Dizzy.....not sure that I will be as prolific poster as I was, but from time to time will comment....and see how it goes.  :)

May I suggest a stiff drink or two before coming on here Paul, it does tend to help a little to calm the nerves :lol: