Post Brexit rise in hate crimes

Nope, just think it's more propaganda from your lot to fan the flames; we could spend all our time furnishing quotes of incidents, including those perpetrated by migrants; but I won't waste the time.        8)

So, you think it didn't happen. Is that what you thought was cool?

Or, do you think propaganda is cool?

Or, do you think it's you who's cool?

I'm struggling here to understand what you think is cool about it.

It's not just in the UK, here's another one you'll probably say is made up, though the perpetrator said he didn't mean it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36733575

So there's been no cases of EU migrants, previously convicted of murder in their own Country; entering the UK, then raping and murdering a teenage girl.  The only decent thing the migrant did, was hang himself afterwards, saving us hid keep in prison. SO NOT LIES - FACT.    :evil: 

You were lying when you tried to claim some kind of moral high ground ( like a slug trying to claim the land speed record) when you pretended to be above posting about incidents involving immigrants as you claimed, and I quote "but I won't waste my time".  You were then too thick to realise what it was you were being called a liar for.  That's where you lied, right there.   I really should pity you but I doubt it would help.

Errm, I merely provided one example, just to show, that for every example you come up with to fan the flames, it's possible to provide examples the other way.  So perhaps you can desist from your "examples" and accept we're dealing with a two way street.    

Errm, I merely provided one example, just to show, that for every example you come up with to fan the flames, it's possible to provide examples the other way.  So perhaps you can desist from your "examples" and accept we're dealing with a two way street.    

Liar.