Sign in to follow this  
fugtifino

Post Brexit rise in hate crimes

Still stamping feet and spitting out dummy? Your luvvie mates are desperate to give a racist motive to Brexit, when the reality is simply that a majority of Brits (over 70% in recent poles), simply want an end to uncontrolled immigration, regardless of creed or colour - so not racist, just about numbers. Your shout down of "racism" just isn't working anymore, most folk now have the guts to stand up to your infantile chants, as indeed they did last Thursday !.     8)   btw. the reference to IQ tests was tongue in cheek - so relax.     :lol:

Not teh luvvies again? Please, either explain what they are are desist, it's getting a bit uffish.

All I'd say about the rest is that one doesn't have to be a racist to be concerned about immigration, though it is something that all racists are concerned with.

No denial, just good common sense, which we know eludes the luvvies.  There is simply no correlation between alleged "attacks" and the referendum campaign; it went on before the referendum was even thought of - remember the monkey chants by the Neanderthals at footy matches?  It's interesting also, that report levels have increased since the referendum, no doubt fostered by Remainians, who simply won't let go of the fact they were outvoted.    8)

No denial, just good common sense, which we know eludes the luvvies

Not again!

<whiffles>

And, we "know" no such thing, what's common sense to one may seem like folly to another.

There is simply no correlation between alleged "attacks" and the referendum campaign

Of course there is, these thugs have took the result, against a backdrop of years of hate filled bile from the tabloids, as a green light to vent their vile opinions. It's the same kind of hate which motivated Jo Cox's murderer.

This is a massive five-fold increase in reported attacks, you're not going to explain this one away that easily.

Seems your in a luvvie minority on this one too - so back to the dolls in the Wendy House, and dummies in !     :lol:

luvvie

Not again! It's getting seriously frumious now.

Think the issue of name calling, doesn't quite match up to incidents of grooming, rape and even murder. So perhaps a sense of proportion is required.       8)

Ah, ok, I'll try and break it down for you a bit.

Think the issue of name calling..

Is that what you think you're doing with "luvvie" (which nobody still knows what is meant by it), and if it is, is that what your arguments have been reduced to?

Or, is that what you think I might be doing? (I'm not).

doesn't quite match up to incidents of grooming, rape and even murder

These crimes need to be taken seriously and punished severely, but why on earth have you brought them into this discussion?

<reaches for chessboard>

a sense of proportion is required

Well, you keep going on about dummies, but I don't think you've quite grasped the magnitude of what's happened here, it's a bit bigger than what you seem to think it is.

Not a big leap Fugs; some migrants commit crimes too; some even have criminal records prior to entering the UK - so can you blame folk for being concerned and requiring some control.   ?         8) 

Not a big leap Fugs; some migrants commit crimes too; some even have criminal records prior to entering the UK - so can you blame folk for being concerned and requiring some control. ? 8)

Ah, that kind of sense of proportion

Not a big leap Fugs; some migrants commit crimes too; some even have criminal records prior to entering the UK - so can you blame folk for being concerned and requiring some control.   ?         8) 

Ah, but it is though, I'd say you're in quantum territory here. This is where you're moving from an ostensibly concerned citizen worried about numbers and the impact on public services, towards the same mindset as those thugs on the tram.

Which isn't good, really.

for those who wish to know. :roll::rolleyes:

Yes, thanks Sid, but I've been here before with the special one and I'm as aware as you and everybody else of the conventional definition of the term. It looks to me like observer is meaning something completely different. Anyone who believes all the political ills of the age are down to Emma Thompson and a few posh actors is a bit politically naive, or worse.

I think he actually means Roman actors as he accompanies the Luvvie with toga wearer a lot, perhaps that is another of his fetishes though.

• Upvote 1

Ah yes, more stereotyping, do we all presume you to be like the knuckle dragging racist thugs seen on the news since the referendum? Have you got a pit bull, swastika tattoo, an iq of 3 and a drug dependency?

But that's just the reverse of what you are doing, allocating stereotypical traits to someone based on your perception of their views, what's up? Don't you like it? Can you only give it? Are you still a bully?

Think I'm nearer the mark than you - tis your ilk that's spat out their dummies over the Brexit vote, so we can assume your a pathetic generation of wimps.  8)

What on earth are you talking about? May I assume you are part of a Fascist , racist, violent, drug taking, swastika wearing, benefit scrounging bunch of thugs? I don't think that would be all that accurate of an entire generation. You do paint with a very broad brush don't you, just like Rolf Harris did ????????

Broad brush indeed, you're generation have been all over the news for the last week, blubbering into their mobiles about how their future has been stolen; and you've been doing it on here - pathetic.         8)

and right wing knuckle draggers have been carrying out 5 times more hate crimes than before the referendum, do I class you in with them? Should I use a broad brush too?

Frankly, I couldn't care less - that's how much notice I take of you and your ilk. Ironically however; the UN has just drawn attention to the level of "ageist" crime since last Thursday, with sulking juvenile remainians taking it out on the grumpies; don't think the stoical oldies will be running to the police though !    :lol:

of course you take notice, you reply to every post I make, it's an obsession with you.  Thing is , you can only dish it out.

p.s.  If the stoical oldies (pfft) aren't reporting these attacks, where are the UN getting their stats from?

On that basis, your taking more notice of me, as your replying to everything !!!!     :lol:       As for dishing it out, is that what you call your posts ?  8)     Who's reporting it?  Good question, maybe there are some wimps with a bus pass !!!      :lol: