Another EU vote

Milky

Brexit backlash!

Two weeks after Britain's EU referendum, Europe has defied predictions that the UK’s vote to leave would inspire a surge in copycat breakaway movements, with establishment parties enjoying gains and populists dropping points in the polls.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/08/brexit-causes-resurgence-in-pro-eu-leanings-across-continent

Things are so good in the EU - Greece brought to it's knees with debt, Spain and Portugal surcharged if they don't inflict more austerity on their people; and the IMF saying Italy faces 20 years of economic stagnation; seems we're just getting out in time !       8)

Ever been had?

2m4ocx3.jpg

No not really......  both sides used scare tactics to try and gain votes and the way I see it if 'remain' had won there would be a lot of people saying or thinking they had been 'had' too.

In my opinion it's time for us all to move on and make it work...simples.

I'm totally disgusted with Cameron though for giving a referendum then spitting his dummy out and immediately jumping ship when it didn't go the way he wanted.  Bloody wimp <that's my polite version>.

Or maybe he DID want it to go that way so it gave him an escape route, after all he and his family are set for life anyway £££'s.    A**s H**e !!  <not so polite version>

.....and i see the £ seems to be recovering against the Euro.

and our endowment individual (share) unit price is now the highest it's ever been since I first started checking in 2009 and since Brexit day it's gone up more :D   So all can't be that bad...well for now anyway 8)

It seems that all Turkey has to do now is to agree not to have the death penalty and it's on its way to the EU membership.....preceded by visa free travel.

Have you remainians ever been had, were we told they wouldn't be allowed in this millenium

Now where did you read that?