A view from over the pond

There are quite a few of these funny memes doing the rounds, I liked the Stuart Pearce penalty one.  thing is Baz, even before the referendum NF was banging on about a second referendum if there was a narrow margin of defeat for the Brexiters.  I suppose the petition is probably just the same argument.  Problem I see is that all the people moaning about voting to leave but changing their minds now that they have had a glimpse of reality, hard luck, you were too stupid to see beyond the snake oil salesmen lies and you have to live with it.  Would be interesting if a pro EU mandated Government was elected prior to a Brexit though, what a conundrum.

Any such reversal of the vote would destroy the integrity of Parliament .

It was your lot that set up the petition and I find it absolutely hilarious, destroys the "sour grapes" argument,  you are hoisted by your own petard on this one.  :D :D :D

So the outers set up a petition to stay in ? 

you must be thicker than the English Democrat who set up the petition to cover a close call in the vote.  He expected Remain to win but it's back fired on him  I will post you the link again so that you can read it yourself, mind you there are some long words :wink:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/william-oliver-healey-referendum-petition_uk_576f8b28e4b0232d331e1b39?ausjc2blv0ee9udi

and if you don't know how to open a link here is part of Mr. Oliver Healys pathetic statement , this has made my day.

***CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!***

Dear All

Re: EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum petition

This petition was created at a time (over a month ago) when it was looking unlikely that ‘leave’ were going to win, with the intention of making it harder for ‘remain’ to further shackle us to the EU. Due to the result, the petition has been hijacked by the remain campaign. Admittedly, my actions were premature however, my intentions were as stated above. THERE WAS NO GUARANTEE OF A LEAVE VICTORY AT THAT TIME!!! Having said that, if it had not been mine, it would have been orchestrated by someone on the remain campaign. However, since I am associated with the petition and before the press further associate me with it I felt the need to better clarify my position on the issue even if it looks bad. I am it’s creator, nothing more! The logistical probability of getting a turnout to be a minimum of 75% and of that, 60% of the vote must be one or the other (leave or remain) is in my opinion next to impossible without a compulsory element to the voting system.

End of.   8)

Not your call.  Your leaders and even you yourself were intimating at similar prior to the result, so ok for you lot but not those in opposition to your views?  There is a word for that, several actually.  I have told you, no need for dummies when you are around providing the genuine article 

:lol:     Your infantile tantrums are merely a cause for amusement; let's just hope we have more mature and rational judgement in Parliament after the dust has settled.   8) 

Tantrums?  and if you are pinning your hopes on your proven liars then you are living in cloud cuckoo land, there is no plan.  I notice you are swerving the fact that you suggested this should the Leavers lose.

4hqwsx.png

Think they were all lying; especially Osbourne; but the asteroid didn't hit us; and today is little different from yesterday.  There was "no plan B" because the Government thought they would walk it;  now it's for "the Government" to follow the wishes of the people and get on with negotiating our exit.    :rolleyes: