Still thinking all those who want to leave the EU are right wingers?

Bazj

I find it hard to believe that some people describe as hateful & racist, a wish by much of the electorate to preserve a path of democracy & self determination for the UK ,free from the fetters of a failing project.

Surely,much better to leave than be sucked further in to the cess pit that is Euro bureaucracy ,which would stifle & destroy everything good that the UK is respected for throughout the world.

I love that positivity, unsensational honesty and reliance on fact to make your point and I truly hope you understand sarcasm.

Why does disillusionment with a failed trading bloc that has desires to become a more dominant entity have to be turned by a newspaper columnist into an act of fervent nationalism. I think the Guardian should have more respect for the views of the man/woman in the street.

Won't stop them voting in a dark corner, then denying it afterwards Dave.  btw: heard that the two camps won't be allowed at the counting of votes, so no scrutiny - anyone know if this is the case?   8)

hahahahahahaha  paranoia strikes again.

Nowt wrong with that poster; it was an actual photograph of migrants flooding through Europe, they're still in Europe; in fact invited in by the EU Fuhrer Frau Merkel - so what's the problem?  May as well criticize the TV News for filming them over the past couple of years - which I presume is OK, as long as someone is photographed holding a drowned baby.    8)

and it seems Gove isn't alone.  More of your Quit leaders are sticking the boot into fascist Farage and trying desperatley to distance themselves from his vile poster and politics.  Grayling and Johnson have also slammed it.

WOW, so what ?   These are the same Tories who sanctioned a poster showing a dole queue a few elections back; don't know whether it was an actual dole queue though !     8)

These are your leaders you clown.  These are the ones making all the promises for a post Brexit Britain

Of course they are your leaders, granted, not as right wing extremist as you but the Quitters leaders all the same.  Farage and his vile allies at Britain First are not even officially anything to do with project Lies and its wish to scarper.  Like it or not they are your sides leaders.  

:lol:    Think your totally losing it now - think the official way of describing them, is "sharing a platform"; as Cameron and Corbyn have done, but I doubt either would call the other "their Leader".   8)

so Boris, Gove and Grayling are not leading the campaign to scarper?  And Farage is?  the drugs you take cannot be legal.

My leader I suppose must be Cameron as he is heading up the Remain campaign.  Not ideal but at least I can accept fact and not just morph it into my fantasy world as you seem able to do.  If the PM, i.e. Cameron will still be in charge after a Brexit, how can your mob keep making promises they have no way of enforcing, they are in no position now and won't be after the referendum to dictate policy in the UK will they?  Simply writing cheques they cannot cash , or expect to be presented for payment

Thought you had something to do with the Labour or Liberal Party, which would make your Leader Jeremy Corbyn or Tim Fallon; but you have to be a member of a Party to have a "Leader"; most folk think for themselves.  8)      As for any post-Brexit phase; it would take years of negotiation to dis-entangle ourselves from the EU clutches, overseen and voted upon by OUR Parliament, and as Cameron has stated, he will respect the decision of the British people and get on with it. As for threats of a punitive budget from Osborne, that's a none starter, as it wouldn't get a Parliamentary majority. 8)