Jo Cox

P J

Honestly people, a woman is dead leaving a grieving family and community, she was a lot of things to many people, now she is just a lifeless victim. Think on that as you snipe about "luvvies" ( a term from theatre i understand and referring to the way actors refer to each other if memory serves me right). So if you want to refer to each other as "luvvies" then act like you care about something instead of trying to score points.

• Upvote 2

It's only "political" because creeps like you wish it to be so, so, as seems to be the case, it'll impact on the referendum. But the guys a complete nutter, and can't even give his own name at the court hearing, so clearly heading for a padded cell.    :roll: 

It's only "political" because creeps like you wish it to be so, so, as seems to be the case, it'll impact on the referendum. But the guys a complete nutter, and can't even give his own name at the court hearing, so clearly heading for a padded cell.    :roll: 

what name did he give Observer?   Was it anything you  right wing extremists hear resonating in your own words?

Have you heard of Britain First?  They supported UKIP at the last elections so you must be familiar with their particular brand of pleasant ideology

creep? pmsl

p.s.  here is your new poster boy.

wk3cbd.jpg

nothing political here.

You cannot wheedle out of this one, you and your mob have been pursuing a hate filled , right wing campaign of fear, using anything at all to turn people against immigrants and anyone who stands up for them.  You do it yourself, intimating that millions of Turkish migrants are coming here and are going to rape our women.  I am not saying your mob killed Jo Cox but your constant playing of the immigration terror card has led to a divisive society and extreme views.  In this case one of your mob, from the Northern Brigade took what he saw to be the law, into his own hands.  As you seem to be too squeamish or embarrassed to say the words I will do it for you,  his words in court were "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain".  Now enlightened folk understand that Britain is free yet every minute of his life he is being told different with the filthy poison being dripped into his ears.  

Again the guy is a nut case - end of. But in your desperation to seize a political purchase, you despicably try to rope in the majority of people who can see what uncontrolled and illegal immigration is doing to communities. The majority of folk see it everyday, your lot prefer to keep their rose coloured glasses on, then abuse folk who's experience contradicts your Wendy House agenda. 8)

• Downvote 1

I do not try to rope in any majority of people, I point the finger at the mob of hate mongers spreading fear and lies and half truths and myths.  You yourself post all about th threat of migrants coming here to rape and pillage, millions of Turks being allowed here unrestricted is another of your scare stories.  Farage and his ilk have a lot to answer for especially the vile rhetoric and misleading posters  that seems to have brainwashed this man to the extent that he murdered a thoroughly decent human being.  No majority Observer, just a pack of hyenas scaring the gullible and the less enlightened.  That is where the buck stops and you are a part of it.

Not scare stories at all, merely facts:  the Turkish deal on offer is basically, that they will stop further illegal immigration into the EU, providing they have visa free entry for their citizens. So no scare, just fact.  Don't think I've got round to the rape and pillage argument, I'll just wait till it happens in the UK, then remind you.  Brainwashing eh?   Experience colours peoples thinking, not Wendy House idealism pumped into them as kids, they recognize and see the consequences of over-population, and rightly react against it.      8)

• Upvote 1

You cannot wheedle out of this one, you and your mob have been pursuing a hate filled , right wing campaign of fear, using anything at all to turn people against immigrants and anyone who stands up for them.  You do it yourself, intimating that millions of Turkish migrants are coming here and are going to rape our women.  I am not saying your mob killed Jo Cox but your constant playing of the immigration terror card has led to a divisive society and extreme views.  In this case one of your mob, from the Northern Brigade took what he saw to be the law, into his own hands.  As you seem to be too squeamish or embarrassed to say the words I will do it for you,  his words in court were "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain".  Now enlightened folk understand that Britain is free yet every minute of his life he is being told different with the filthy poison being dripped into his ears.  

I take it you have googled this opinion. Or is it your own bile.

I take it you have googled this opinion. Or is it your own bile.

The bile contained therein is merely my pointing out the right wing extremists policy of fear mongering Davy, are you denying they do this?  Would you like me to google you a few thousand examples?

Don't think I've got round to the rape and pillage argument, I'll just wait till it happens in the UK, then remind you.  

Are you just a pathological liar or do you have the memory of a gold fish?

But is it fear mongering if such things have happened, even in other countries? Is it fear mongering to talk about the number of  foreign criminals in our jails.Surely the statements are just facts ?The greatest fear most people have of immigration is that it is not sustainable or practical in an over populated country like Britain already is. The man/woman in the street who opposes immigration is not a right wing moron but just being logical.

• Upvote 1

Not scare stories at all, merely facts:  the Turkish deal on offer is basically, that they will stop further illegal immigration into the EU, providing they have visa free entry for their citizens. So no scare, just fact. 

The proposed agreement with Turkey WILL NOT give visa free access to the UK , even if it goes ahead.  You know this but continue to lie to try to scare folk with your lies.