Jo Cox

P J

Google Anna Lindh.... a Swedish politician who was also a very Pro-European and an advocate of Sweden joining the Euro. She was assasinated in the last few days before their referendum on joining the Euro.... 

• Upvote 1

Google Anna Lindh.... a Swedish politician who was also a very Pro-European and an advocate of Sweden joining the Euro. She was assasinated in the last few days before their referendum on joining the Euro.... 

and?

there are many brainwashed extremists who commit murder the world over Baz.

indeed.... if only we had the death penalty here we wouldn't have to keep the nutter who killed Jo Cox at the taxpayers expense for the next 30 years

So the Turkish President is wasting his time on two demands 1) To speed up the entry of Turkey into the EU and 2) the provision of visa free access into the EU for Turks;  otherwise he turns the migrant tap back on again; so the EU is between a rock and a hard place.    8)

So the Turkish President is wasting his time on two demands 1) To speed up the entry of Turkey into the EU and 2) the provision of visa free access into the EU for Turks;  otherwise he turns the migrant tap back on again; so the EU is between a rock and a hard place.    8)

You are lying when you say that Turkey ARE joining the EU, they applied 30 years ago and are still a way off.  You are wrong when you say that under the proposed migrant deal, Turkish nationals will have visa free access to the UK.  You know these are lies yet you continue, much like the debunked £350 million myth.  So back on topic as I know you hate digression, as well as a lot of other things, The killer was one of your lot wasn't he?  You shared a similar ideology.

Not digression - fact; you just choose to ignore it, as it blows a hole in your case. The £350million a week is a factually correct figure drawn from ONS reports; the fact that we get some back as rebate and some as EU funding (not under our control, but still OUR money), is a comical argument, bit like the guy's relief in saying, "I was due 50 lashes, but now I'm only going to get 10" - oh the relief !     :lol:

The rebate has to be accounted for, for a 12 month period, and has to be negotiated each time; so can't be used in a domestic budget for that period.  8)    Not that it will stop your desperate attempts to use the death of an MP as political capital; but this guy was a nutter and certainly not one of my ilk.  Until this incident, I'd actually never heard of Britain First, and have no wish to know them now. Thought there type would have been in Lille at the moment anyway.  8)

No , their type are busy posting on local forums.  The hatred fostered by Farage et al leads to the radicalisation of some of their more gullible followers in much the same way as the radicalisation of some of the more gullible in other ideologies is lead by it's most vile figureheads.  You can't pick and choose which you support.  You condemn them all or support them all.  

He is one of yours, he was brainwashed and he became a murderer, for political reasons.  He followed your ideology.  He listened to the relentless fear stories put out by UKIP, Britain First et al regarding migrants.  Whether he had mental issues or not, he murdered Jo Cox because of her political beliefs and you know what I find disgusting,  your main worry is that it will lose votes for your side of the argument.  That is when you must realise you have gone far too far.

Actually, what is disgusting, is for someone to post about a tragic incident; for the sole purpose of using it as an opportunity to attack ordinary folk who have genuine fears about migration and it's affect on their lives, no doubt in the hope of bolstering their political objectives.    But as we know, your not above using iconic photographs to bolster your propaganda.     8)