Now the Remainians are threatening the Pensioners

Bazj

LOL.... but it aint going up though because the EU is full of basket case economies keeping it on the slippery slope...roflmao LOL pmsl :)

on your second graph it is going up for all other countries

since mid 2012 pmsl

Oh! So "politicians make political decisions based on votes"; well that's news, but even if it were true, surely that's what democracy is all about "the will of the people", not special interest groups. It's clear from your reliance and trust in "experts", that you have no confidence in democracy, which explains your support for the EU.   8)

Oh! So "politicians make political decisions based on votes"; well that's news, but even if it were true, surely that's what democracy is all about "the will of the people", not special interest groups. It's clear from your reliance and trust in "experts", that you have no confidence in democracy, which explains your support for the EU.   8)

and you base your decisions on your personal bigotry instead of facts.

Would it be worse without these experts? Would you rather Farage be in charge of crunching the numbers?

And what is your proof Farage would do any worse then Blair or Cameron for example?

The EU share of the world GDP is diminishing, by locking us in to it, we are destined to continue to have to borrow money in order to not only pay back the deficits but also in order to pay for a new Latvian motorway or a Slovakian health centre...

If the money was going to improve lives and health care it would not be so bad, but it is not. It is going to Poland to build Europe most expensive motorways, it is going to Spain to build airports that never get used, it is going to administration and to prop up failing farmers and the rich farmers, to build wind farms that will never generate enough electricity to replace power stations While old people have to buy their own medication, while children are dying because hospitals do not have the funding, not just here but in these countries like Poland who are getting a fortune from the EU.

And what is your proof Farage would do any worse then Blair or Cameron for example?

I have none as it has never happened, I have to guess, as you are asking me and everyone else  to do if we leave the EU.  Not one credible plan for after a Brexit has been offered up by Quit central.

Good thing is, in a couple of days this will all be over.  If we Remain, the Tories are irreparably split, if we Leave the Tories are irreparably split so either way isn't all bad.  The problem with you lot blaming the EU for everything bad is that it gets this shower in power off the hook.

Nothing will change either way, certainly if we remain; as arguments will continue, as their causes will continue. Not only the Tories are split, Labour too. People will have to choose which extreme they want Left or Right; as the Centre no longer speaks to them.    8)

The world just doesn't stop because of a referendum; if the perceived ills of the EU continue or get worse; so will the political debate; it will then be for folk to vote accordingly in our domestic elections.  We entered the EU without a referendum, but by a vote in Parliament; we can leave it in just the same way - that's our democracy     8) .

We have a democratic system in place (not perfect by any means); which allows for the people to elect MPs to speak for them in a Parliament; so any decisions one way or the other would fall on it. So referendums are by no means mandatory in our system; the only reason we're having one, is so Cameron could corner the Brexit vote at the last election and try to create some semblance of unity in the Tory Party. Added to this, if we look at the EU record in respect to referendums; they ignored the Greek one, and told the Dutch and Irish to do it again until they got the right answer !      8)

Just spoke to a friend at the pub, he has been the type of voter all the kerfuffle has been about, undecided.  We don't talk much about politics to be honest, I save that particular pleasure for on here.  Anyway he said to me today that he had watched a video online this morning and it had helped make up his mind which way to vote. I just watched it and find it probably the most honest and unbiased viewpoint I have seen during this whole liefest.   here is the video

I have none as it has never happened, I have to guess, as you are asking me and everyone else  to do if we leave the EU.  Not one credible plan for after a Brexit has been offered up by Quit central.

Isn't that a problem for the Parliament of the day? The government & opposition will still be the same at 10 pm on Thursday & it is they who will have to thrash out UK policy to deal with either a leave or remain verdict. The opinions of the campaigners & voters & politicians & experts will be just that, opinions ,& defunct ones at that after 10 pm Thursday.