Now the Remainians are threatening the Pensioners

Bazj

HAHAHA  just delete everyone except you then because you don't like what they are pointing out?  What a joke.  Britain exists and operates within a world, and is dependent upon trade with the world the biggest economy we trade with and within in the world is the EU, you need to look a little further afield than the end of your street to appreciate this.  Lets see your list of saintly unbiased supporters.

Fortunately, the people have the opportunity to make up their own minds on the issue; not depend on outside interests or be threatened by Osbourne or Cameron.  8) As for trade, we import more from the EU than we export to them; do you actually think for one second that German car workers or French farmers will stand for anything that compromises their jobs and exports to the UK - get real.   8)

Nor should they  just be terrified and lied to  by Farrage and his new band of right wing cronies.  Look I am sure , in your head, that you think you know everything but trust me, the Governor of the Bank of England is more likely to have a better understanding of the British economy than you.

Well I certainly wouldn't trust you, that's for sure. And I'll leave you to trust the "experts" above the will of the people.    8)   Just in case you haven't googled it; the way democracy works, is that the "people" elect politicians to act on their majority will.  The "experts" in all fields, advise those politicians, but at the end of the day, the politicians (the non-experts!), make the decisions. That's how democracy works, unless we're talking about the EU, where non-elected Commissioners, who most folk couldn't even recognize or name, run the show, present their conclusions to a Council of Ministers, all with competing interests; for ratification.   8)  

Well I certainly wouldn't trust you, that's for sure. And I'll leave you to trust the "experts" above the will of the people. 8) Just in case you haven't googled it; the way democracy works, is that the "people" elect politicians to act on their majority will. The "experts" in all fields, advise those politicians, but at the end of the day, the politicians (the non-experts!), make the decisions. That's how democracy works, unless we're talking about the EU, where non-elected Commissioners, who most folk couldn't even recognize or name, run the show, present their conclusions to a Council of Ministers, all with competing interests; for ratification. 8)

Whereupon elected MEPs vote for or against, unless of course your elected MEPs are down the pub

The largest party of MEPs are UKIP, sent as a sick joke/attempt to annoy the proper parties but it backfires when the countries interests are ignored and they all slope off down the boozer with their pockets stuffed with unearned euros.

.. and you know this?   Can't be the case, as I'm certain you'd have ended up in A&E !     :lol:

What the hell are you blathering about now?  I told you before, you can't do humour, I have seen funnier burning orphanages.  

Get banned for pointing out your lack of comprehension? So what is this agreement called and what does it cover?

If you were talking about a Chinese sanitary ware factory then I do apologise  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Your full of crap PJ The Schengen  agreement covers a lot more then just free movement. It is you who knows nothing what it governs and how it works.

PFFFFT  that is so immature, what a response,  tar mac laying is nothing to do with me and, hope you're sitting down, nothing to do with you either.  So are you truly saying that I should believe you above all of the following and if so why?  Because you are Napoleon?

• Governor of the Bank of England

• International Monetary Fund

• Institute for Fiscal Studies

• Confederation of British Industry

• Leaders/heads of state of every single other member of the EU

• President of the United States of America

• Eight former US Treasury Secretaries

• President of China

• Prime Minister of India

• Prime Minister of Canada

• Prime Minister of Australia

• Prime Minister of Japan

• Prime Minister of New Zealand

• The chief executives of most of the top 100 companies in the UK including Marks and Spencer, BT, Asda, Vodafone, Virgin, IBM, BMW etc.

• Kofi Annan, the former Secretary General of the United Nations

• All living former Prime Ministers of the UK (from both parties)

• Virtually all reputable and recognised economists

• The Prime Minister of the UK

• The leader of the Labour Party

• The Leader of the Liberal Democrats

• The Leader of the Green Party

• The Leader of the Scottish National Party

• The leader of Plaid Cymru

• Leader of Sinn Fein

• Martin Lewis, that money saving dude off the telly

• The Secretary General of the TUC

• Unison

• National Union of Students

• National Union of Farmers

• Stephen Hawking

• Chief Executive of the NHS

• 300 of the most prominent international historians

• Director of Europol

• David Anderson QC, Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation

• Former Directors of GCHQ

• Secretary General of Nato

• Church of England

• Church in Scotland

• Church in Wales

• Friends of the Earth

• Greenpeace

• Director General of the World Trade Organisation

• WWF

• World Bank

• OECD

All these organizations yet the EU is going bankrupt, unemployment, countries going bankrupt, trade going down, trade agreements that take decades to negotiate, why have they all not fixed the EU and the problems it faces?

All these organizations yet the EU is going bankrupt, unemployment, countries going bankrupt, trade going down, trade agreements that take decades to negotiate, why have they all not fixed the EU and the problems it faces?

you are right, we should sack them all off and let Nigel Farage dictate policy.  Or some other idiot.  Are you available?

Did anyone watch the debate with the PM today, he was asked if he would veto Turkeys entry into the EU, he refused tp do so time and time again he dodged the question. Only a fool would argue that Turkeys entry is not inanimate. Turkey is holding a lot of cards.

• Upvote 1

Cyprus on the other hand has only one card, its called a veto.  It has always been against Turkish entry as have a lot of other countries.  It is not an issue for the referendum merely a scare tactic employed by the right wing extremists.

Shades of WMDs from Cameron, but PJ believes him !    :lol: 

great statement, well reasoned and based solely in fact, impossible to argue with and accurate in every way,  except for the start, the end and the bit in the middle.

you are right, we should sack them all off and let Nigel Farage dictate policy.  Or some other idiot.  Are you available?

I am not the one whose blindly following the crowd off the cliff. Your list of organisations that you follow are Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth, Labour Party, the PM, a bunch or priests and Vicars, Steven Hawkins, since when was he a economist. You just believe anyone or anything in authority, not got a mind of your own?

Cyprus on the other hand has only one card, its called a veto.  It has always been against Turkish entry as have a lot of other countries.  It is not an issue for the referendum merely a scare tactic employed by the right wing extremists.

THe EU has announced Visa free travel for Turkey, what happened to Cyprus veto.

Did Germany not single handedly agree to let in loads of immigrents, what happened to everyones veto?

End of the day why did the PM refused to say he would veto Turkeys entry>

THe EU has announced Visa free travel for Turkey, what happened to Cyprus veto.

Did Germany not single handedly agree to let in loads of immigrents, what happened to everyones veto?

End of the day why did the PM refused to say he would veto Turkeys entry>

sigh, its like talking to a wall.  The EU veto is there for every member state when it comes to accepting or denying membership to the EU.  Turkey applied over 30 years ago and have still not come close to being accepted. The deal, proposed, by the EU with Turkey is still not ratified and the visa free travel element will not apply to the UK, only the Schenger (sic) countries.  It is all another huge scare story designed to intimidate gullible people, seems to have worked on you.