Sign in to follow this  
Davy51

Baker's dozen....

Did anyone see the interview with the mother of 12 on tv this morning ? Claiming upwards of £40 k apparently, & with enough nouse to work 16 hours a week in order to avoid the benefit cap she now has the gall to be considering seeking a sperm donor to provide her with a 13th offspring. I can't believe how brazen she was when asked about the likelihood of the kids being more of a financial venture & whether she had any shame about accepting further payments from the taxpayer. She is only too happy to accept future benefit !

From what she said, none of the fathers are paying for the kids but she seemed very smug at getting the money every week from the taxpayer. Probably could do with a few Polish nannies. 

Perhaps deport her to Turkey, where it seems they want more kids - ready for those free visas into the EU !  :lol:

and the most idiotic post on the forum award  goes to the man in the spiked hat.

Says the most idiotic poster !   :lol:

go on then, explain why we should deport a British national to Turkey for the crime of having a lot of children?

Think perhaps your taking things too seriously; lighten up, it was tongue in cheek.    :roll:

No, it was idiotic.

It would be even funnier in real life Sid, but wouldn't last as long ! :lol:

I gave you credit for more courage than that given your online posturing yet I now learn you would flee quick sharp.