EU debate - young v old

Milky

Errm no; your the fool, if you believe people that already have a refuge, are leaving it on the grounds they're fleeing war.  A refugee camp is by definition a safe refuge, no doubt they could do with better facilities, and that's where the aid should be going.    8)

Errm no; your the fool, if you believe people that already have a refuge, are leaving it on the grounds they're fleeing war.  A refugee camp is by definition a safe refuge, no doubt they could do with better facilities, and that's where the aid should be going.    8)

they are full, millions of Syrians are living in squalor on the edge of a war zone.  Of course they are fleeing war but you don't like to admit that as it makes your hatred for them a little distasteful, even for you .  Anyhow, describe refugee ?

Who hates THEM? I've no particular interest in migrants either way, neither do I blame them for their attempt to get "a better life"; I blame the EU and UK Gov for not protecting our borders against an invasion. But let's look a bit closer at this "fleeing" business; right, so they've fled from Syria to a refugee camp in Lebanon, Turkey or Jordan, so they are then relatively safe. But no, they move on to Europe; do they seek asylum in Greece - nope, the Balkan States - nope, Hungary or Austria - nope; they are passing through all these places of safety in order to get what THEY want, and what they clearly want is the best life on offer in Germany or the UK. So not "fleeing" at all, seeking a life style they want. Sorry but with an increase in UK population of a million every three or four years, we can't sustain it - end of.    8)

• Upvote 1

Actually, not as many as you seem to think, as the majority of illegal migrants are economic  chancers, from all over Africa and Asia; 20,000 of whom have now been granted leave to stay in the UK, and will be housed in council flats throughout the Country, living on free food vouchers.    Back to your usual semantics I see, but hey ho:-  Invade: 1) to swarm into. 2) to encroach on. (Oxford Current English dictionary).  8)

Actually, not as many as you seem to think, as the majority of illegal migrants are economic  chancers, from all over Africa and Asia; 20,000 of whom have now been granted leave to stay in the UK, and will be housed in council flats throughout the Country, living on free food vouchers.    Back to your usual semantics I see, but hey ho:-  Invade: 1) to swarm into. 2) to encroach on. (Oxford Current English dictionary).  8)

the boats leaving Libya with the migrants have enough fuel to get them out into international waters, they then ring the coast guard in Italy who send out ships to bring them to the EU. 

Interesting in Libya, given they have a civil war in progress; that most Libyan refugees have fled to Tunisia or Egypt; the ones being picked up by the EU Navies are economic migrants from Sub-Saharan Africa; hence the EU's idea of paying "Dane Geld" to African States to stop them leaving or passing through their Countries.     8)