EU debate - young v old

Milky

:lol:  At least I live in the real world, blah de blah de blah

The analysis included migrants' share of all public services costs, covering those that increase when the population increases, such as health and education, and those that stay fixed, such as the armed forces and defence.

If the fixed costs are excluded, the net benefit of immigration from these countries would more than double to £10.5bn.

2evafsy.jpg

I must say i have seen a new low,according to verifiable news reports,  that 2 former PMs have stooped to. Fancy suggesting that a vote to leave could reignite the troubles in Northern Ireland. Factions over there still have agendas ,but suggesting a referendum result could undo all the good work is disgraceful scare mongering.

A bit rich when Blair couldn't even find the weapons of mass destruction,nor could he bring the Warrington bomber to justice.

I must say i have seen a new low,according to verifiable news reports,  that 2 former PMs have stooped to. Fancy suggesting that a vote to leave could reignite the troubles in Northern Ireland. Factions over there still have agendas ,but suggesting a referendum result could undo all the good work is disgraceful scare mongering.

A bit rich when Blair couldn't even find the weapons of mass destruction,nor could he bring the Warrington bomber to justice.

Conflation, look it up.

clue, it's on Google

:lol:    Now he's putting up bar charts without any indication of the source, as if any source (except perhaps the ONS) hasn't got an agenda. He'll believe it, as it suits his arguement, but the real world of experience he'll dismiss as anecdotal. Such is the state of juvenile naïve Wendy House ideology; as Pink Floyd sang all those years ago "Teacher, leave those kids alone" - but they didn't, and now we're seeing the results     :| .

:lol:    Now he's putting up bar charts without any indication of the source, as if any source (except perhaps the ONS) hasn't got an agenda. He'll believe it, as it suits his arguement, but the real world of experience he'll dismiss as anecdotal. Such is the state of juvenile naïve Wendy House ideology; as Pink Floyd sang all those years ago "Teacher, leave those kids alone" - but they didn't, and now we're seeing the results     :| .

eerrrm  I already posted the source you inobservant oaf.

As for the Floyd reference, you stick up for those child molesters of the 70's and 80's don't you? or did you change your tune?

Even these tv debates are turning into a repetitious circus. I'm sure all has been said that needs to be said by the politicians before everyone is sick to the back teeth of it.

I can imagine polling day being a damp squib with no clear majority either way.

Well as I keep saying, the debate is about the future, which is unknowable; so the whole debate leads to speculation.  I'm surprised that the LEAVE side, with a superior knowledge of how the EU operates, haven't concentrated on what has and is happening with the EU. Even this seizing onto the £350mill a week figure by the REMAIN camp;  as if it's a fib; it's an accurate figure issued by the ONS.  Now it is a gross figure, which as prompted the REMAIN camp to play politics with it; but even if we take the rebate off it and the funding we get back from the EU (which is our money, but which we have no control over how it's spent), we still cop for a net £10billion a year net payment into the club. So a bit like telling the guy who's sentenced to 100 lashes, that he's now only going to get 50 - oh the relief !    We're still a net donor, in an EU majority of net takers; and the idea that we can have any influence over them is complete pie in the sky.  Alas, we still have naive people appealing for factual information; which can't be supplied about the future; and these are the folk that will tend to favour the line of perceived least risk - the status quo.  So regrettably, the bookies probably have it right.    :|

Isn't our foreign aid payment of 7% of GDP (?) also set by the EU ,our £12 billion per annum ?

see this is what the Brexiteers do, make stuff up.  First of all it's not 7% of GDP it is 0.7% and guess what, It was a UK law and nothing to do with the EU. although it was proposed by the UN.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/mar/09/uk-passes-bill-law-aid-target-percentage-income

So you see how easy it is to get the correct information. I thought you would point out the error of my ways,  that was why i included question marks.

I see it, although I knew you were wrong I spent a whole 5 seconds finding a link to post back rubbishing your stupid post.

Stop feeding that ego Dave, it makes him worse !   :lol:     Interesting news item tonight, the Labour Party chiefs have suddenly discovered that their core supporters are voting for Brexit;  which merely indicates how the London centric luvvie leadership have lost contact with them.  8)

Stop feeding that ego Dave, it makes him worse !   :lol:     

You have seriously got to take a good hard look at yourself. And I apologise profusely for accusing you of having no sense of humour, you are genuine stand up material.

Interesting news item tonight, the Labour Party chiefs have suddenly discovered that their core supporters are voting for Brexit;  which merely indicates how the London centric luvvie leadership have lost contact with them.  8)

But,but, but I thought the Labour party were in league with some Asians and were fixing the referendum in favour of remain?   The intel came from a very trusted source and he claims to have witnessed it first hand.  

Errm, that presumes that ethnic minorities constitute a majority of "Labour supporters"; maybe that's becoming the case, due to their alienation with the PC luvvies.    :wink:

its the clown that keeps on giving  , got to admire your persistence even if it adds to your own ridicule, you persist.  Well done that man.