Burning issue...well it could be for Gary's feet lol

Dizzy

Almost a week since this news story of how Gary is going to walk over hot burning coals to raise money for a Warrington charity....and not one mention or cheeky comment from anyone so far.

Well we can't have that can we so I thought I'd remind people on here.  I've already donated just to make sure he get near to his target fundraising amount and can't bottle out because of lack of sponsors. 

Bet a lot of you would like to see him put through some pain and suffering too :lol:   Come on lets all support him and donate even if it's only a couple of quid each :D

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2016/04/26/walking-over-hot-coals-for-charity/

Thanks guys - and I've just promoted it in local events - not sure my feet burning is a local issue - having said that it could be!!!

Your sponsorship is greatly appreciated and will help a great cause creating employment opportunities for young people with disabilities.

Nice one Gary,  will I be photographing you?  If so can you stop and smile in the centre of the burning coals for me?   :wink:

You are welcome to attend and we can donate your fee to the charity  :mrgreen: You can even video it for me if you like and interview me 8)

• Upvote 1

can you call Gary a squirt?

:lol: :lol: Clearly I can as he's not banned me :lol:

Maybe I could have worded it better,  I meant the water squirt from his blisters when they are popped.

Depending on how he does on his hot coal walk though I might be calling him a big squirt then  :lol:  8)

Think she is on about the money shot  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Err 'she' is the cats mother PJ, please show some respect  :lol:  :lol:  Re the money shot....are you thinking possible You've Been Framed video like I am  ha ha

Err 'she' is the cats mother PJ, please show some respect  :P   :lol:  :lol:  Re the money shot....are you thinking possible You've Been Framed video like I am  ha ha

well erm not really re the you've been framed,

I suppose "she" is every creatures mother

I already have :D  

He's doing well and has got £165 pledged already but not got to his £250 target yet so yes....

COME ON EVERYONE.....SUPPORT NEW GRANDAD GARY AND DONATE WHATEVER YOU CAN EVEN IF YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD TO GIVE £1 

Here's the direct link to his secure funding page via JustGiving

https://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Skentelbery

I already have :D  

He's doing well and has got £165 pledged already but not got to his £250 target yet so yes....

COME ON EVERYONE.....SUPPORT NEW GRANDAD GARY AND DONATE WHATEVER YOU CAN EVEN IF YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD TO GIVE £1 

Here's the direct link to his secure funding page via JustGiving

https://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Skentelbery

Your pleas fell on deaf ears - come on guys only a week to go!!