NO News

Milky

Live on a busy road and seeing police cars and ambulances race past my house is not unusual

seeing an ambulance, its light flashing, its siren on came to a stop half way up the street, followed by four police cars. About four hours later when I pased them there was a SOCO vehicle along with a police car still parked outside and by evening one car remained

Looked in Warrington ON line, looked in the Guardian web site, no news.

Wednesday early afternoon watched maybe half a dozen police cars race past my house one after the other, seeing so many cars in such a short period of time and later by the KFC there was a get together of all three services each bringing several vehicles.

still nothing in the local press

This has always amazed me too over the lack of printed news by the WG which struggles for 1 edition a week

We lived in the NE for a few years and the WG has 3 sister papers up there,

1 daily that covers the whole of the NE

1 weekly covering a town smaller than the Warrington area but has more news

1 Evening paper covering an area with lots of news in an area just a bit larger than Warrington

Live on a busy road and seeing police cars and ambulances race past my house is not unusual

seeing an ambulance, its light flashing, its siren on came to a stop half way up the street, followed by four police cars. About four hours later when I pased them there was a SOCO vehicle along with a police car still parked outside and by evening one car remained

Looked in Warrington ON line, looked in the Guardian web site, no news.

Wednesday early afternoon watched maybe half a dozen police cars race past my house one after the other, seeing so many cars in such a short period of time and later by the KFC there was a get together of all three services each bringing several vehicles.

still nothing in the local press

Here at warrington worldwide we report police news on a near daily basis sometimes several times a day. But we rely on the police or our readers in form us of Incidents.

Blue flashing lights doesn't always mean there is a new story. Or maybe the people they were chasing were from outside the Warrington area and were eventually caught in Merseyside or Manchester which wouldn't flag on our radar. It is easy to let us know when you think you have witnessed a breaking news story - just email us, put something on our social media channels and we will investigate.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here at warrington worldwide we report police news on a near daily basis sometimes several times a day. But we rely on the police or our readers in form us of Incidents.

Blue flashing lights doesn't always mean there is a new story. Or maybe the people they were chasing were from outside the Warrington area and were eventually caught in Merseyside or Manchester which wouldn't flag on our radar. It is easy to let us know when you think you have witnessed a breaking news story - just email us, put something on our social media channels and we will investigate.

Lots of Police activity along Liverpool Rd yesterday afternoon

• Downvote 1