EU - in or out?

Gary

project Lies I presume :wink:

I read what you read. I watch what you watch... I even agree with some Labour politicians... I have decided that it is in mine and my families best interests to leave the EU... and that is how I will be voting. despite the assertions of the in campaign and Kije that business is all for the EU, 36 of the top 100 FTSE companies have publicly said they want to stay in and some banks have too... less than 6% of small business deals with the EU but 100% have to abide by their rules...

What about you?

I have decided to vote to stay in, as I believe that's best for my country.  I feel a bit win win as if we come out the Tories are doomed and UKIP cease to have a reason to exist :wink:

maybe not... after all, there is still a Scottish Nationalist Party" whose main aim is independence for Scotland, despite the fact they have had a referendum :)

Well that shows just how clueless you are PJ; as all the reasons for Euro-scepticism will remain, and continue through our domestic politics - so even more reason for UKIP to continue. I don't know where this presumption that Scots and Welsh are devoted to the EU comes from, other than the SNP; they're no different to us in opinion.

If we come out of the EU I reckon thats bye bye Scotland, possibly Wales and maybe Northern Ireland too.  Little Britain

I wouldn't put it past a spiteful EU to offer the world to the likes of Scotland... but Wales??? apart from sheep and an over abundance of speed cameras, , what do they offer?

I wouldn't put it past a spiteful EU to offer the world to the likes of Scotland... but Wales??? apart from sheep and an over abundance of speed cameras, , what do they offer?

blimey Baz you used a couple of stereotypes then, not like you.  

blimey Baz you used a couple of stereotypes then, not like you.  

maybe... but it isn't about me... and no one who ever comments on anything on this forum is any different.... we all stereotype people, that is just human nature