EU - in or out?

Gary

:roll: Clearly your quite thick: where do you think folk got their information before the age of the computer and then had to retain it.  8)

I am so thick I know it is you're not your you dimwit.  For someone who lives on the internet, you don't seem very keen on it. Anyhow, seems your mob are quite keen on Google, even paid to have their misleading and underhanded webpage stop people registering to vote.  Here is a link I got from the new fangled internet thingumabob ( it will never catch on). 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave-accused-of-disenfranchising-people-trying-to-register-to-vote-with-misleading-website-a7068661.html

how low can you stoop?

Sigh, so Sports Direct must have, if you are to be believed, laid off all their indigenous employees on Friday and replaced them all with EU migrants on the Monday.  Now I am no fan of Sports Direct or any company exploiting any worker but what you claim didn't happen here did it?  You either made it up or were taken in by some other urban myth, of which there are many circulated by various right wing/anti immigration groups.  

I think it is more a case of these people starting off with Eastern European labour on zero hours contracts so they didn't need to make any redundancies the previous Friday. Have you been on sky news site today. For your convenience ,it clearly states in the article about this company that Eastern European labour provided by agencies is used on a 365/24/7 basis to run the operation.

Here is a link I got from the new fangled internet thingumabob ( it will never catch on). 

http://www.independe...e-a7068661.html

how low can you stoop?

Surely, this fetish with google is no substitute for the jolly banter & informed debate of this forum ? By comparison using google must be a form of cerebral onanism (google that if you like ).

I think it is more a case of these people starting off with Eastern European labour on zero hours contracts so they didn't need to make any redundancies the previous Friday. Have you been on sky news site today. For your convenience ,it clearly states in the article about this company that Eastern European labour provided by agencies is used on a 365/24/7 basis to run the operation.

But that has nothing to do with your claim that you know of and have first hand knowledge of a firm laying off all of its British workers on a Friday and replacing them with EU agency workers on the Monday. Care to name and shame?

How about a well known firm that is part of the German postal service. I will see if i can get some more of the displaced liars together & get some untruthful affidavits from them in front of a bent solicitor.

I'm sure this man just likes to argue & be generally obnoxious Obs.

Dave, you have to have it in writing, or from some lefty luvvie blog on google ! :lol: Perhaps in this glorious EU world of worker protection, Sports Direct was a model employer !

Just a bit of evidence would suffice as to be fair, you can't possibly expect me to take the word of a Trumpeteer as gospel ????????????????

I believe the Euro army is well under way some of our cousins have volunteered to create a special rapid exit force with special vehicles with gear boxes in back to front.

probably as factual as we have come to expect from you.  will it be called the Brexiteer ?   :D

Think you need to do some googling: The French surrendered in 1940 and were occupied by the Germans. We didn't surrender, and eventually returned to free Europe from the German yolk in 1944.     8)

Oh dear oh dear, the French,Belgians  and the BEF retreated in 1940, never heard of the flotilla of small boats.  Here you go, Google is your friend, it points the way to facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation

Errm, what I said was "the French (IE FRANCE) surrendered, we didn't". Operation Dynamo allowed over 300,000 British & French troops to evacuate back to the UK, thus allowing them to fight another day. Pls don't try me on this subject cos you'll lose.   :rolleyes: