EU - in or out?

Gary

If your in the LP, you should know; if not, continue to be ignorant.   :roll:

hilarious.  Then again, not the first false and ridiculous claim from the quitters side.  Come on, don't be bashful, explain to all on here how the Remain campaign have fixed the result of the referendum by using Asians with bags stuffed full of votes.  Is it true?  have you, as you claim, actually observed this, or could it just be another racial slur.  

Seems to me that despite what experts people are putting out in favour of their particular argument. both brexit and eurin sides are using the same sort of threats to bolster their campaigns. If we vote to leave then all sorts of dire happenings will occur stopping a gnats short of the actual apocralypse. If we vote to stay in then all sorts of dire happenings will occur stopping a gnats short of the apocralypse.

so no matter what we do we are doooomed, aye dooomed.

Be interesting to see how the ballot papers are set out. do we vote yes to stay in or yes to leave or vice versa?

• Upvote 1

Agreed Sid. I don't mind admitting that I'm pretty certain I'll be voting to leave based wholly on my views and feelings having experienced both the in and out situation and no amount of political guessing and speculation is going to sway me on this. The way I see it is that I was once proud to be British but these days we just seem becoming an ever smaller cog in a mechanism that we have virtually no control of. Nobody can predict the future with any degree of certainty and most of the suggestions being banded about from so called experts are nothing more than wild guesses.

Bill :)

• Upvote 2

I think bringing British nationalist groups into the equation is a bit rich considering the racist east European countries that have joined over the years & the racist Balkan States & Turkey waiting in the wings with their knives & forks.

• Upvote 1

The REMAIN camp have totally lost the argument, indeed some supporters can't even offer one !   Whilst both sides have indulged in speculation about the future, which is clearly an unknowable factor; REMAIN have not put up any defence of what has or what is happening with the EU. They disputed the £350 per week figure by saying we get a rebate; which is partially true; but all the money we get from the EU is OUR money; being re-cycled less a cut by the Brussels Mandarins and spongers. So we are net contributors, I think second only to Germany, so it's no wonder they don't want us to leave.   :wink:

:lol:    Can't believe it: I've just covered the £350million issue, and he follows with this - tut tut  :roll:   The gross figure is what we have to pay in;  we then get a rebate and EU directed funding back - but it's OUR money that's coming back, but under the name and control of the EU. The bulk of our contribution, the net amount, goes to funding the EU burocracy  and the majority of sponger States. This is money that could be distributed by a UK Government directly, if we cut out the middle men in Brussels.  8)

T

:lol:    Can't believe it: I've just covered the £350million issue, and he follows with this - tut tut  :roll:   

Ah yes , a wonderfully unbiased two sides of the argument coverage .  The Quitters have had to be told to stop lying, but they won't.  You are wrong on the £350 million figure by miles and the rebate isn't paid back by Brussels minus a cut, IT IS NEVER SENT TO THE EU IN THE FIRST PLACE.  Doesn't stop the liars painting it all over their battle bus though.

Well I believe a Commons Cttee have accused both sides of distorting the facts. But your not telling us that we are not net contributors to the EU are you? Are you claiming that we get more funds out of the EU than we put in ? All those Southern and Eastern European economic basket cases paying over the odds to prop up the UK, I don't think so. So back to your lefty newspapers, and try another one.  :lol: btw: taking your figures, we're still paying in £120million a week; that's like telling a bloke, instead of fifty lashes you'll only get ten - oh the relief !   :lol:

:lol:    I remember the same argument being used about the cost of the Monarchy - couple of bob each at the time. Both sides are being economical with the truth, that's politics; one side seeks to maximize the figure, the other to minimize it. But the truth is, it still costs us NET, to be a member of a club, that we have no influence over (as we're out-voted on the Council of Ministers) and have no accountability of their Executive (the un-elected Commissioners). Meanwhile, they seek to expand their Empire to include ever more economic basket cases, that will all be asking for hand-outs, funded by the richer members. So unless we find some additional richer Nations to join (and there are none), the costs will keep on rising for us.  8)

Problem for the quitters is they need to preach to the unconverted in order to get enough votes and scaring people about immigrants only appeals to their core vote, i.e. ukippers and half the Tories.  We saw where this tactic left Zac Goldsmith.

I have no idea why you keep going on Observer, you told everyone on here that the result is a foregone conclusion as Labour in league with the ethnic community were fixing the referendum result.  You even aluded to seeing it with your own eyes.

:wink: Winning the argument and winning the vote are two separate things. I've no doubt that Brexit has won the arguments; it now remains to be seen whether enough folk have been terrified by the Remain Camp to vote to stay in this shambles. btw. where do think the UKIPers are coming from, not just Tories, I can assure you; but definitely not from naïve PC juveniles ! I'll ignore your second post on the grounds of it's ignorance and stupidity !   8)

Brexit has won nothing, its led by a bunch of opportunists, liars, failures and bigots, in a decent world it can't win.  You ignore the second post on the grounds that it shows what a fool and a liar you are.  Are you denying saying it now?

Well you wouldn't admit to losing the argument would you; even though you've found it difficult to offer any !  8)

Talking to a Brexiteer is like talking to someone intent on committing suicide.  Reason plays no part in their decision.  It is visceral, emotional resolve, totally immune to fact, logic, truth or reality.

I wish I came up with that but it sums you up perfectly :wink:

was this a different Observer then?

Still, despite the CBI's own research report supporting BREXIT;  I suspect on the day the Labour Party (quiet up till now), will ensure the bundles of ethnic postal votes pile up in favour of staying in the EU.

No probs with that - take it or leave it !  :lol:    As for the argument, you haven't  even offered one, but your not alone, neither have the pro-EU heavyweights on TV either !   Yet to hear some EU "facts", "logic", "truth" or "reality" from your side of the argument; just the usual name calling and infantile digressions; no wonder Millipede wants you all voting !   :lol: 

What evidence could you possibly have of this happening when the vote doesn't take place for weeks,  you got the delorean out again?  p.s.  in my opinion everybody should vote.  If they do your side is doomed.  There have been plenty of arguments for and against quitting the E U.  I choose not to based on them,  I presume you choose the opposite based on them ( and an unhealthy obsession with immigrants)