EU - in or out?

Gary

The point would be to convince waverers to your view; which is basically what this so-called debate supposed to be about. But unfortunately, as I predicted when a referendum was first mentioned, it would be a matter of the political establishment trying to "scare the pants off" the electorate. which has proved to be the case. We know it costs more than we get out of it - fact. We know it is corrupt and wastefull - EG the monthly move of the whole Parliament from Brussels to Strasbourg and back. We know it is un-democratic - with un-elected executive commissioners calling the shots. And we know that it's management of affairs is a shambles. be it illegal entry into the EU, or the financial management of the Euro zone. These are things that have or are happening, not speculation. :wink:

look, you ignore the Bank of England, the institute of fiscal studies, the IMF, the institute of Directors, the Treasury etc etc etc. why would you listen to me. I can't be arsed casting pearls before swine

I wouldn't listen to you, simply because imo you tend to be clueless, and I'm not a waverer, I won't listen to the international institutions because they're primed by Osborne and Cameron, and will be argueing for what suits them, not the people of the UK.  btw. these institutions failed to predict or prevent the 2008 crash, which says everything about their powers of prediction. But I'm sure there will be some who haven't  made up their minds and are gagging for some factual tangible argument they can actually believe.  :wink: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And I am sure you overestimate the reach this piss pot little forum has. I have no doubt that in your tiny narrow mind you imagine you know more than all these institutions but let's be honest , you dont

:lol:   "piss pot little forum" eh?   Is that why your living on it ?!   :lol:   btw I certainly don't profess to "know more" than "these institutions"; I just don't share their agenda, and thus mis-trust their motives;  unquestioning adherence to the views of to those in power, isn't something one would associate with the luvvie left - but perhaps times have changed.   :unsure:

And I am sure you overestimate the reach this piss pot little forum has. I have no doubt that in your tiny narrow mind you imagine you know more than all these institutions but let's be honest , you dont

Teddy has just been thrown out of the pram, the dummy has been well and truly spat.

You could have just posted a well reasoned argument for staying in the EU you know...oh, hang on, you haven't got one.

Give us a riposte then, Oscar.

• Upvote 1

lol. nice one Asp ! I notice Mr Bliar is there, the PM who told a gullible public that Saddam Hussein had WMDs. I can recall the response from deferential believers at the time, "well he is PM after all"; didn't stop him allegedly lying to us though, as Chilcott will no doubt finally be reporting.

But I'm not calling the forum - you are; but still live on it.   :roll:

not really but hey ho if thats all you have.  You carry on persuading all the millions of undecided voters on here :D  I will continue to live in the real world whilst you are at it.

look, you ignore the Bank of England, the institute of fiscal studies, the IMF, the institute of Directors, the Treasury etc etc etc. why would you listen to me. I can't be arsed casting pearls before swine

None of these august bodies predicted, in the spring of 2008, the crisis in autumn of that year. Financial experts to a man/woman obviously. So why should we believe that their dire predictions of collapse are correct this time? Because they say so? Because Dave and George say so?

None of these august bodies predicted, in the spring of 2008, the crisis in autumn of that year. Financial experts to a man/woman obviously. So why should we believe that their dire predictions of collapse are correct this time? Because they say so? Because Dave and George say so?

Love that positivity. How many leavers predicted these things?

Well your Germanic deference for all things official; including knowing when tar-mac needs relaying; will ensure that the masses keep heading for the cliff. ! btw. your not living in the real world, your spending all your time on here; might do you good to get out and sample the real world !

Well your Germanic deference for all things official; including knowing when tar-mac needs relaying; will ensure that the masses keep heading for the cliff. ! btw. your not living in the real world, your spending all your time on here; might do you good to get out and sample the real world !

got to applaud your blind ignorance, i probably see more of this fine country than most.  Tell me Observer, where do you work?  I work all over Britain and have done for many years.  Your well documented bigotry has clouded your vision.  You seem to think you know everything including which roads should and shouldn't be relaid, what qualifies you in this role?

So you would have me trust a racist boozer and a bumbling chancer instead with everything I own?  Great idea.  You see that is the crux of the Quitters argument,  gamble every single thing you have on this punt based mainly on jingoism.  We can't really tell you much about what the punt is but please, just trust in Farage and Boris and all will be milk and honey

Now, go on, where did I say you called me a name? Read your own posts (clue - racist boozer and bumbling chancer).

Ah right so Farage was described as a drunken racist by the founder of UKIP, so not my words and anyone who doesn't see Boris' opportunism using the referendum to benefit his hopes to be prime minister is a blind fool. As for bumbling have you ever seen the over privileged idiot do an interview? Lies a lot about the EU too.Have you ever name called politicians Asperity? Is it ok for you but not me?