Tories out to wreck NHS ?

observer

It's simple you can not run a seven-day NHS for the same money as you run a 5 day NHS, and after the Doctors, they will have to start on nurses and ancillary staff, as if your having more operations at weekend you need more porters and more nurses, and some people may have noticed food is not the same over the weekends, Jeromy *unt was put in place as a hard man, to give the NHS a kicking, when he has done is job he will be replaced by a soft Tory as happened with the Teachers.

I haven't a clue how to do that; and even if I had, I wouldn't - switch your TV on and start watching the news for a change.   :wink:   We've had Hunt telling us the NHS is threatened by Brexit (as if it's not already in terminal decline, thanks to him), then we've had Nicky Morgan telling us Brexit would serious damage our children's education (as if their Accademy nonsense isn't doing that already);  now some Football Manager (think it was Stoke) saying he wouldn't have any players if we Brexit;  just waiting for the Met Office to issue a tsunami warning in the event of Brexit !!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Can't stand Jeromy Hunt, but I agree with him, funding for the NHS, depends on people paying taxes and being in work, most people in Brexit, conceal their will be an impact on jobs

The thing is Kije, nobody knows for sure what impact it will have on jobs or on anything for that matter, just as when our naive parents voted for closer trading ties back in the 70's... one thing IS for certain if we do hopefully vote for out, is that the people making the laws and the rules will be elected by us to work for us, not appointed by other non-elected no-marks trying to make decisions for 28 different countries, with 28 different languages, 28 different personal agendas and the half dozen or so net contributors having to bow and scrape to the Eastern European trough snufflers 

I don't know what the people who want us to stay in the EU are afraid of. The UK has one of the biggest economies in the world and is more than capable of holding its own in the world marketplace without being tied to nanny EU's apron strings. All the trade agreements we have to abide by are international, not just EU wide so let's get out there and take over the world again :lol: :lol: :lol: