Syria explained

Eagle

We are still at it , Blair went years ago but we are still at it.  If we are going to go around the world imposing our values (sic) on whoever we wish then we MUST accept responsibility for the inevitable human consequences of our actions.

p.s.  nice to see you have learned and stopped using the derogatory phrase bogus asylum seeker.

Sorry, as I amongst many opposed the "illegal" invasion of Iraq; I take no responsibility for Bliar's actions; like the banners carried by over a million protesters marching through London said "not in my name". The only responsibility is to ensure that refuge in the next nearest safe country is provided and properly funded, so the genuine refugees can return in due course. As for the phrase "bogus", I'll stand by that, as over 75% are in fact bogus, just economic chancers seizing an opportunity; which they are getting away with, precisely because of the soft emotional response to date from Europe; but that's now starting to change with the realisation of the scale of the consequences.