World War 111

Stallard12

To be honest, i think it is a bit pathetic that the government are having to wait for parliamentary approval to attack a hostile force that is knocking on the door of the UK. These thugs,with all their brand new equipment funded by Allah knows who ,are the biggest threat to peace for many years.These killers need to be ruthlessly despatched to their twisted paradise post haste.With the major powers drawn into the combat zone the situation is no less dangerous than any of stand offs produced by the Cold War. 

To be honest, i think it is a bit pathetic that the government are having to wait for parliamentary approval to attack a hostile force that is knocking on the door of the UK. These thugs,with all their brand new equipment funded by Allah knows who ,are the biggest threat to peace for many years.These killers need to be ruthlessly despatched to their twisted paradise post haste.With the major powers drawn into the combat zone the situation is no less dangerous than any of stand offs produced by the Cold War. 

You do know that we are bombing IS don't you?  

According to lunchtime news we don't even have the military resources to look for a Russian Sub off the coast of Scotland since all our cuts as US and French planes have had to look for it for us over the past week. 
Well done Dave and cronies !!

You do know that we are bombing IS don't you?  

In Iraq i believe, but i'm trying to highlight the lack of urgency all round in despatching these maniacs to the hereafter. I know Dave is trying to observe all the legalities & niceities  of liquidating these scum in a gentlemanly manner ,but these a888holes are not gentlemen. Besides the ignominy of losing a commons vote on the subject would be nothing compared to any ensuing atrocities that may occur as a result of Britain's inaction.

Dave, get it into perspective: our contribution to the bombing effort is minimal in any case, about half a dozen aircraft flying from Cyprus. The Yanks have supposedly been bombing for the past 12 months or so, with minimal results, compared to the recent Russian strikes. At the end of the day, air power cannot win alone, boots have to be deployed to take the ground. Now I'm not saying the West needs to deploy the boots (save the Special Forces already there); but we should be training and arming the Kurds, and getting the Regional players to commit. As for the legalities: technically, there is no article 7 directive from the UN, permitting attacks within a sovereign State (IE Syria); but the French will be using the right of self defence argument following the Paris bombing. If the West could get over itself, and start supporting Assad, ISIL could be terminated as a conventional force within months.

Didn't say "they were secretly allied with ISIS"; I implied that's where their sympathies lie.  The ruling Party in Turkey is a theocratic one; it's obsessed with eradicating the Kurds and the secular Gov of Syria (both fighting ISIL); and it's turned a blind eye, and in fact used the migrant flow as a lever for blackmailing the EU. So yes; an absolutely devious set of Turkeys. Only the naïve would say otherwise.  :roll: