Future Protest Dates for Save Woolston Community High Sc

Student Geoff

Originally posted by observer:

Are you completely clueless Geoff; even with vision and innovation, the constraints set by central Government act like a straight-jacket. :roll: Around 85% of funding is pre-allocated to statutory spending. Approx 70% of funding is down to wages. The little that remains used to be siphoned into "pet projects" by some, without any overall vision or plan; thus the Council was just a cash cow for local worthies. :roll:

Maybe as a start they could keep all of the Business Rates that they collect.

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

Originally posted by Semi-retired Geoff:

Having met Diana Terris for the first time on Thursday at the by-election count I was suitably impressed.

Why would that be Geoff.
The same reason that I stopped and had a chat with you at the last Borough count - because I wanted to introduce myself.

[ 11.02.2008, 15:42: Message edited by: Semi-retired Geoff ]

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

But as it happens I have started and joined several campaigns in other parts of Warrington South.

Which ones
Grappenhall Hall School for starters - I for one think they need and deserve all the support tht they can get - which aint a lot from what I can see.

[ 11.02.2008, 15:45: Message edited by: Semi-retired Geoff ]

The statement and ambition are not compatible in my view, being something and having ambition to be somewhere else are two different things unless thats how you define your limits? I think that you have more ambition that the status quo.

Far from it a good ambition is to save Woolston Community High School.

[ 11.02.2008, 21:59: Message edited by: Semi-retired Geoff ]

The statement and ambition are not compatible in my view, being something and having ambition to be somewhere else are two different things unless thats how you define your limits? I think that you have more ambition that the status quo.

Far from it a good ambition is to save Woolston Community High School.

And that means what in English? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Peter:

Geoff. I am just stating what happens. IF you are in denial of what really happens in life, you will be running in treacle for the rest of your life.

As for taking a shower, I prefer to share a shower with a person of the opposite sex.

What turns you on? :confused:

Well the thought of your grey beard tickles me - but not the idea of a shower with you. I too prefer .... but lets leave it at that and keep it clean :loveyou: