Risk awareness ?

observer

I leave the googling to folk like you !  As your now in the realms of absurdities, I'll take Gary's advice and press the ignore button !  :lol:

Why on earth can't you tell me when you went to Sharm?  You have slipped up again haven't you lol.

I'll take Gary's advice and press the ignore button !  :lol:

Where is the ignore button, please ? I need to know !!!  :wink:

look at the top and there is a little x  click it and all will be well :wink:

Is there really an ignore button ??  Blimey that's news to me and I can't find it...can anyone be more precise so I can use it too please :D8):lol:

Think you'll find lax security a common feature in some parts of the world; which make one wonder if the Foreign Office send inspectors through  to check; get improvements or cancel such destinations, before problems occur?   When I visited Sharm, (before the fall of Dictators), folk were queuing around the block outside the terminal; which indicated they couldn't handle the capacity at the time.

I have never noticed money being changed hands or baggage not being scanned.

I have been subjected to some bizarre decisions at airports, at Liverpool they took away my ID card because it was on a extendable nylon string, in Finland I tryed to take on some ski boots as hand luggage and refused, in Italy I was ordered to put on my shoes or send them into the hold and in krakow they tried to take my fudge of me.

Observer finds the ignore button

6gg276.jpg

Sometimes it is good to ignore things otherwise you end up worrying over minor issues

Airport security at Schipol (a bit off topic I know but the arguments are getting tedious). The woman in front of me had a bottle of water and a steel tipped umbrella. Security took away her bottle of water but allowed her through with the umbrella. That only confirmed my suspicion that airport security is a sham.

I came back off my jollies yesterday & the plane took a slightly roundabout route from Lanzarote to Manchester . According to the on board map we didn't cross any land till we came in over the Wirral & along the the Mersey with the most straight forward landing at Manchester that i have ever experienced. We were still at maximum height over the Irish Sea where normally a plane would start its descent from the south coast.

I came back off my jollies yesterday & the plane took a slightly roundabout route from Lanzarote to Manchester . According to the on board map we didn't cross any land till we came in over the Wirral & along the the Mersey with the most straight forward landing at Manchester that i have ever experienced. We were still at maximum height over the Irish Sea where normally a plane would start its descent from the south coast.

They have to fly high over Liverpool....stops the scousers nicking the planes hubcaps!