Risk awareness ?

observer

Think you'll find lax security a common feature in some parts of the world; which make one wonder if the Foreign Office send inspectors through  to check; get improvements or cancel such destinations, before problems occur?   When I visited Sharm, (before the fall of Dictators), folk were queuing around the block outside the terminal; which indicated they couldn't handle the capacity at the time.

Think you'll find lax security a common feature in some parts of the world; which make one wonder if the Foreign Office send inspectors through  to check; get improvements or cancel such destinations, before problems occur?   When I visited Sharm, (before the fall of Dictators), folk were queuing around the block outside the terminal; which indicated they couldn't handle the capacity at the time.

I bet you weren't so liberal with your anti Islamic comments when you were there lol

Islam wasn't a problem then, the Dictators kept a lid on it. It's now become a problem, and your ilk are inviting them all to come over here !

You really are a fool.  So were you liberal with the anti Islamic insults then as Islam wasn't a problem,  when did you go 500 ad?

Islam wasn't a problem then, the Dictators kept a lid on it. It's now become a problem, and your ilk are inviting them all to come over here !

I have never invited a Muslim, Christian , Jew, Hindu or any other human being to come and live in Britain and nor, to the best of my knowledge, has anyone I know.  I would be embarrassed to ask them here when there are so many hateful bigots allowed to roam free.

What are you on about - I was there way before the "tour bus"; before Bliar & Bush kicked all this mess off. Kije: you either want them here or you don't; wanting them here is as good as an invite. Still waiting for his grand plan for the second and subsequent million !

Big business has brought many people into this country to displace British workers already doing the jobs. Big business has made workers " redundant"  only to replace them with foreign workers. Big business has contributed to excessive numbers of Britons being benefit dependant......& all with the approval of the government of the day.

• Upvote 2

What are you on about - I was there way before the "tour bus"; before Bliar & Bush kicked all this mess off. Kije: you either want them here or you don't; wanting them here is as good as an invite. Still waiting for his grand plan for the second and subsequent million !

So when the Luxor massacre took place in 1997 , please enlighten me as to who was in charge in Egypt ?  Just how long ago did you visit Sharm?

Get your atlas out PJ, Luxor is quite some distance from Sharm ! When I went, there were no probs with terrorists; just iffy food ! btw: it seems the nut cases responsible for this bombing are possibly Brits; so in the future Stoke may become more dangerous !! Kije: the only reason the NHS has sucked in immigrants, is because our education and training systems have failed to produce the required home grown skills; and it's cheaper to poach some other country's much needed skills.

What year did you visit Sharm?  Simple question.?  I know full well where Luxor is, it's in Egypt.  Are terrorists unable to get a plane, train or camel ? Are you saying that because the terrorists hadn't attacked Sharm when you went that they couldn't, hasn't happened so it won't?  Sound familiar?  Risk aware my arse, do as I say not as I do more like.