Cracks appear in the EU -

observer

When Baz says the EU is on the verge of a breakdown, just remember the story of Chicken little

As for Obs, when you can pin him down he quickly changes the subject.. This thread he started was a farce, as there are no cracks, just him taking massive libertys with the truth, and hoping no one realises there is a truth and a truth according to Obs. Which is bulls*it

NO CRACKS????? Blimey... you really are deluded Kije :)

liar

The EU symbol to me signifies dictatorship by the back door. It signifies lies and dodgy deals, pointless rules and regulations, it stands for punishment of the very people who make up its entirity.... 

However there is one thing that the EU doesn't share with the Nazis.... The Nazis were actually voted into power by the people they represented; unlike the EU bureaucrats that run the whole rotten edifice

Your sounding worried Kije ! :lol: The whole edifice is about to collapse, just hope it's soon.

Not at all Obs, I will be here for the next 20 years defending the EU against your lies, I'm still waiting you to say yougot it completely wrong on this thread, as you forgot the Portugese have a slightly different political system than ours, which completely made your thread a farce, and you also forgot the opposition left were also pro EU, which made your dodgy position even worse.

Your whole thread was undermined by you, being to quick to type, a little more thought in your attacks Obs, and you might actually hit your intended target instead of showing up your own inadequacies

I am sure they will have a vote of no confidence, but as Portugals economies is improving I don't think the left will do much when it comes to the EU, as they would not want to change that, the Portugese had to swallow a bitter pill, but the pill looks like it's working, same thing happened in Ireland and their economy is now back on track and growing and they are debt free. Is this the closest you have come to saying you got it wrong, I can't think of another time when you have nearly said I was wrong, you normally change the subject and try to move the subject on to something different

but the Swastika was never replaced by the EU flag was it Baz, you made that up  If the EU is so bad you shouldn't need to make things up to make it sound bad.

Oh FFS stop being so irritating.... of course they never replaced the Swastika with the EU symbol.... it was a joke ffs....