Talking Turkey !

observer

Ops reads the Express, explains a lot, thats where he gets his bullshit from, Turkey joining the EU!!!!!!  Not until Germany says so, and they are saying No Obs, thats what you get for quoting a bullshit paper, did you check if it was printed as opinion Obs or fact ?, or in your haste to get on here you forgot to check?

Kije.... the Merkel Fuhrer made a huge cock up in promising to accommodate every refugee that wanted to move to Germany and took a little over a week to realise her cock up and to then start demanding that other EU countries also up their game and start taking more refugees.

The Turkey thing would seem like a good get out clause for Merkel as it would allow all those refugees from Syria etc. to be settled in camps in Turkey, safe until the war ends and they can return home, the trouble is that Turkey will not do that for nothing, they will want assistance in getting into the EU so asking for a fast track entry and easier visas for its people would seem like a fair trade to them surely?....

I don't get papers (as I too, believe they all print opinion), just an article I saw on the net !  Wouldn't rely on Merkel Kije, she's responsible for the current stampede.  The Turks are an economic basket case and politically corrupt, with doubts about their human rights record; so I guess they qualify for EU membership !  :lol:

As for Baz's comments he has been going on about the imminent demise of the EU for years, and guess what its still here :lol:

Not long now Kije.... The EU has been gradually imploding over the years.... Greece and their bailouts, Ireland, Belgium and France all rejecting the EU and then being bullied into line... The end will come

Still dodging the freebie/bung/favours question too, come on, any trips to Hilden? any free booze after a Council meeting? any dodgy brown envelopes?  I am sure you never which is my point, its not right to tar everyone with the same broad brush is it?