Mobile Phone Health Warning

Coffee

Staying on health

Note another report has come out following experiments with mice (I will post link later if I find it again)

Aparently mice that use mobile phones have been shown to develop tumors, statistically mobile phone use can be linked to the increase of childhood behavior problems like ADAH.

Should the use of mobile phones be restricted?

Got to say the image of a mous eusing a mobile phone is quite mind boggling.

I am sure one day it will be proven thaty mobile phones do have some health implications pretty much like everything else - even medicines which are menat to m,ake us well have side effects which can kill some people.

I use a mobile phone a lot but try and restrict the amount of time I hold it near my head having lost an uncle to a brain tumour who was one the of the first to use the old brick mobile phones.

You know when a mouse has Alzheimer's because it keeps thinking it's Wednesday. !!!

Technological advances over the years has made mobile devices less harmful by reducing power levels but lower prices and unlimited tariffs probably cancels all this out.

Bill :)

Got to say the image of a mous eusing a mobile phone is quite mind boggling.

I am sure one day it will be proven thaty mobile phones do have some health implications pretty much like everything else - even medicines which are menat to m,ake us well have side effects which can kill some people.

I use a mobile phone a lot but try and restrict the amount of time I hold it near my head having lost an uncle to a brain tumour who was one the of the first to use the old brick mobile phones.

But radio signals have been around for years and so people have been living close to powerful transmitters and although there are clusters of cases of cancer around that can be linked to radio signals they are small and so coincidence can  not be ruled out.

Five years old but apparently mobile phone 'use' staved off alzheimer's in mice.   How can you test a mouse for the effects of alzheimer's though ?  It's not like they do much other than tootling around foraging....

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/could-cell-phone-radiatoin/

I guess they test the mice reasoning over an obstetrical course

You know when a mouse has Alzheimer's because it keeps thinking it's Wednesday. !!!

Technological advances over the years has made mobile devices less harmful by reducing power levels but lower prices and unlimited tariffs probably cancels all this out.

Bill :)

The signals of the type a  mobile phone uses are everywhere, TV, WIFI, door bell, emergency services, list is endless.

What do you propose to stop this then Coffee?

Nothing, radio signals are part of everyday life.

So Baz, if everything is bad for us you see no reason to stop your children abusing anything and everything as it doesn't really matter :wink:

Of course not, butyou need to accept some things a re not good for us but  you can not avoid everything.

Example from a different thread I see you drive your daughter to school, so you do not mind polluting the air with car fumes, that are also linked to asthma which you are so concerned about. There are studies that say one hour spent in traffic traffic is equivalent to smoking 20 cigarettes. Even if your car is electric your still producing pollution your just shifting the problem.

I got interrupted by my mobile while writing this post, that was five hours ago, now i have got round to finishing it I forget what I was going to write. Now I am all stressed and going to have to have a cigarette to calm down, proof these mobiles are no good for you.

Of course not, butyou need to accept some things a re not good for us but  you can not avoid everything.

Example from a different thread I see you drive your daughter to school, so you do not mind polluting the air with car fumes, that are also linked to asthma which you are so concerned about. There are studies that say one hour spent in traffic traffic is equivalent to smoking 20 cigarettes. Even if your car is electric your still producing pollution your just shifting the problem.

I got interrupted by my mobile while writing this post, that was five hours ago, now i have got round to finishing it I forget what I was going to write. Now I am all stressed and going to have to have a cigarette to calm down, proof these mobiles are no good for you.

Thanks Baz, not as rational as your usual responses though, have you been at the silly tablets?

Errr I never said anything.

Maybe the fumes from the school run are affecting your eyesight now :)

Maybe Baz was wondering why you were attributing a post from Coffee to him PJ. Do you take silly tablets yourself?

PJ does not need car fumes or silly tablets,  sorry for confusing you PJ.

Perhaps because she took it upon herself to answer for him???  

However PJ, it is a public forum.

I was never confused (hehe)Coffee, just wondered why you answered for Baz, I can assure you he is perfectly capable of answering for himself.  I have to do the school run as someone needs to keep an eye open for scum smoking in cars with children as passengers.  I must say though that since the wonderful ban none at the school seem to do it anymore.  Its disgusting how they care more about £60 than their childrens health.

What is a joke is that you are happy to accept studies showing phone signals may harm mice yet you go into the denial of an addict when it comes to research showing how your habit does cause harm to others.