More immigration

asperity

Really ! yawn

:lol: The difference is Asp; the tax-payer won't be paying to feed and shelter them !  :lol: 

so it must be none tax paying public only who are supplying so much food that the blackcaps are staying here.  Did you even read the article before commenting?

Well I found it funny Asp :D

Unfortunately we've had to stop putting bird seed and fat balls etc in our gardens (as have out neighbours) as we seem to have a problem with rats round here these days :( 
We've lived in our house for over 20 years and have never had a problem with rats before but sorry little birdies but you'll have to go for your nibbles somewhere else now.
I always thought they only came out at night but how wrong I was EEK!

I wont upload the photo of one of the rats we caught in the trap as know you are a sensitive bunch.  Seems they have become a big problem in Warrington over the past couple of years and I wonder why that is ?

They never came here they were brought here. A common myth is that they are solely responsible for the demise of the red squirrel where in fact loss of habitat, pine forests, are at least as much to blame. Grey and reds also have different diets, for example greys love acorns, reds can't digest them and live mainly on pine cones. As in most cases it's far too easy To blame immigrants for all the ills in the world

Sigh! I said they were brought here, no doubt against their will, much like the British deliveries of slaves going the other way. I suppose you believe in the tooth fairy too as that is a very popular myth. They don't invade, your anti everything foreign agenda even stretches to squirrels. As I said, Farage and his family are descended from immigrants, like the grey squirrels yet you love him don't you?

"Brought in" or "let in"; they're still "in"; and whilst no one can blame the squirrels; we can no doubt blame the myopia of those that did bring or let them in. btw I've no problem with "foreigners" at all, enjoy visiting them on hols and have no probs with them visiting here on hols; so nothing to do with zenaphobia, just numbers.