Immigration?

observer

I had no idea it was that easy to screen for schizophrenics :wink:, Perhaps we should make them wear an arm band :wink: You should write a book on how to spot a schizophrenics :wink:

Ps

What if his schizophrenia only manifested its self after he got though immigration :?: If this is the case it would rubbish your post on it, well who am I to ruin a good headline :wink:

I think I refered to "medical screening"; you may not be aware from your Ivory Tower view of the world , but several cases of anti-biotic resistant TB have been reported in the UK, brought from E/Europe and Russia. :shock: IF we're ever to suffer a major terrorist attack, designed to maximise deaths in the UK population, it will be by the use of a highly contagious virus, brought in by martyrs - so perhaps a good case for medical screening prior to entry. :shock: But don't let an awareness of a potential reality cloud your liberal dreamworld. :roll::wink: Remember the Boy Scouts Motto! :wink:

It's really interesting what lies behind your posts you really hate quite a lot of people don't you?

Well perhaps hate is not the right word kill might be nearer the truth.

Anyone reading your comments would not understand your why you want to exterminate those people who don't conform to your perfect model citizen.

There is no excuse for killing a policeman and justice as according to the UK law must be seen to be done. You seem to be arguing that they sould be shot on sight, no questions asked , especially if they show any sign of a mental illness.

Is that really what you are advocating? :roll:

Geoff,

Who are you talking about now? Nobody has advocating killing coppers so I think you need to calm down a bit.

The problems with people with mental illness has gotten worse by 100 fold in the life of the last government because everyone now has rights and locking people up who haven't committed a crime is breaching their rights.

Unfortunately; as has been the case so many times in the past 10 years or so, the ones who are left to fend for themselves can't and end up killing someone who they have no connection with, in random attacks.

We need to get away from the idea that care in the community works.... because it obviously doesn't and get these people locked away for their and our safety.

Geoff, nothing to do with "hate", I'm totally indifferent to this guy, other than the fact he's over here killing folk: he stabbed one bloke, then went on to stab a copper. :shock: The cops surrounded him, some were armed; my (slightly tongue in cheek) comment was based on the pragmatic notion, that the cost of shooting him, would have been a lot cheaper than the costs involved in keeping him alive - court case, hospitalisation, benefits, drugs etc. :roll: And if they hadn't let him into the Country in the first place, none of this would have happened. :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...

Actually Nana, think you've probably got more "illegals" than us - and in the near future, the Anglo-Saxons will become an ethnic minority in the US. :wink: Our EU Southern borders, are basically leaking like a sieve, the French tolerate a Camp outside Calais, consisting of known "illegals", but choose to do nothing about it - cos they're heading to the land of milk it and money! :roll::twisted:

The French operate a rule of sending any immigrants they find back across the border to the country they entered into France. All the immigrants at Calais say they entered through Belgium and get dropped off on the side of the road just inside Belgium as a result.

It is then an hours hitch back to Calais to try again. Boomerang immigrants as they call them because they always come back! The French are desperate to get them over here which is why they are not detained or jailed because that would cost too much. Only here will they get looked after which is why this is the promised land. You don't see loads of illegal immigrants camped outside Dover waiting to get back to France do you??

I am commenting on how I see it sgt. The French do little or nothing to discourage these finacial parasites from trying to get over here. They do not try and stop them entering France because they know their ultimate destination is good old Blighty.

What would your pro-European solution be then?

.... and you believe that do you? They say they will close it by the end of the year!!

How long does it take to shift a 1000 immigrants from a camp? 8 months? what they probably mean is that it will take 8 moths to sneak them all over to England...

and bearing in mind that these camps "have spung up since Sangatte closed in 2002" so for 7 years they have tolerated them.... and you think they will close them? you realy are silly Sgt

I had to add this reply Sgt because you pointed it out and it absolutely slayed me!!

"But Border and Immigration Minister Phil Woolas said the UK only offered benefits to those "who play by the rules, work hard, pay taxes and learn to speak English".

"The illegal migrants in Calais are not queuing to get into Britain - they have been locked out by one of the toughest border crossings in the world," he said.

Now if these migrants are not queing up to get into Britain; and all the evidence dictates otherwise unless you are a blinkered governemnt minister, why exactly are they there?

Would you like to tell us Sgt? I'd love to know your assessment of the situation

• 4 weeks later...

Seems there has been a 27% increase in assylum applications. :shock: Well, presumably applicants have to have arrived in the UK in order to apply; in which case, we've got an increase of 27% in immigrants in the UK; either working illegally or existing on food vouchers, courtesy of the tax-payer. :shock: Now with civil unrest spreading from Iraq and Afghanistan to Pakistan, plus political upheaval in Nepal, I guess we can expect even more will be bound for the Island of dreams. :twisted:

Think, your thinking about the EU migrants Paul; who can come and go as they please; just causing minor disruption like bumping up primary school class sizes above the 30 legal limit, and requiring translation services. :roll: Those that require "assylum" come from the third world, thus they're after a permanent economic move - notice those Tamils protesting outside Parliament arn't going home, now the war is over. :roll: Meanwhile, Jackie Smith seems to be making an attempt to keep some out, with her list of a "dozen" or so "undisirables", including an American DJ - yer just couldn't make it up, they just havn't got a clue. :roll::twisted:

Well we've heard about the entry points into Europe in the Canaries and S/Italy; it seems we now have a new one: Patras in Greece, where a Sangat style camp has now grown, with immigrants scaling the Port railings to jump on passing lorries - where to? :? Well, they don't want to stay on a sunny beach in Greece, or relax in Chechoslovakia, Germany or France. :shock: Oh no; when asked; with the little of the language they knew - they answered - "England". :roll: Seems they come from Afghanistan, via Turkey to Greece, apply to the Greek Authorities for "assylum"; get refused; live in the camp, and spend their days trying to jump onto lorries to England. :shock: I suppose in a wierd way, they've got an arguement; after all, with all the European troops we've got over there, they probably think it's only fair that they are entitled to come over here - sort of exchange visit! :twisted:

My assessment of the situation.

It is not as bad as you and observer are making out, they might be queuing to get over here, but they are not here. are border is working. Having a border that would let nobody in as you an observer want would not stop them trying,there would still be a Que. to get in.

I think this topic has pretty much played out everyone knows everyone else's views, so I must surmise that you are keeping it going for your own or your parties purposes.THE BNP.

Ps

I saw the BNP propaganda on tv the other night. it had Mr Churchill in it, I thought it was hilarious as Winston fought against people with the views of the BNP :!::!::!:

Only an Idiot would vote for the BNP as a protest vote against establishment parties, and only a fool would suggest it :!::!::!:

Norman Tebbit ticks both boxes an idiot and a fool :!::!::!: