Immigration?

observer

Before you make smart arsed comments you should ensure you use the right expression i.e. "hoist with one's own petard" which literally means blown up by your own bomb, and has come to mean caught in one's own trap. Now what the trap was that I caught myself in I'm not sure, I thought it was you that was rather clumsily trying to lay a trap for me :?:?:?

Kyje hasn't got "an arguement", just a pinko liberal dreamworld, that ignores reality, and the logical consequences of liberal attempts to socialy engineer their template onto that reality. :roll: Get a life is probably appropriate, as s/he appears to have walked the earth to-date with her eyes closed. :roll::wink:

Throwing stones again Observer, I see you choose not to answer :)

I notice that you have chosen to not answer the question as to whether you are an elected politician or not. Of course if you are a politician you will find a way of not answering. :wink::wink:

It was a joke :wink: have you no sense of humor, I have mentioned on here what I do :wink:

Strange sort of joke. My sense of humour responds to things that amuse me (also note the spelling of humour :roll: ). As for what you do, I can't say I've ever noticed any mention of your employment. But you do support some very lost causes 8)8)

A schizophrenic kills a policeman - then we're told he successfully applied for assylum. :shock: Did they know he was schizophrenic before they granted him assylum? :? If so, perhaps they should have sent him home to an assylum - rather than turning the UK into one. :twisted:

Of course it is - and applies to goodness knows how many mentally ill folk currently walking our streets, under the guise of receiving "care in the community". :shock: However, IF wannabee immigrants to this country were required to be medically screened as part of their visa application, we wouldn't be importing such problems - all part of the current shambles that this Government claims to be a "managed immigration policy". :twisted: