observer

Immigration?

observer    552

.. and you know this? As most are assylum seekers they shouldn't be working but living off vouchers, which they can spend on food - in between their gang fights that is! :)

observer    552

Problem is, he can't succeed, as most are coming from EU countries (shengen etc); so our population will be increasing by 1million every four years, unless we get out of it. :angry: :angry:

Eagle    34

Problem is, he can't succeed, as most are coming from EU countries (shengen etc); so our population will be increasing by 1million every four years, unless we get out of it. :angry: :angry:

Feel free to depart these shores.

observer    552

..... and go to ..? There's no place on the planet that's migrant free - and if I moved, I'd be commiting the sin I'm complaining about - doh. :roll:

Dizzy    300

62 pages and you've still not agreed on a solution. You should be politicians :lol:

observer    552

Errm, I'm advocating "a solution" - it's our politicians who are compromising such a possiblity by signing up to Shengen and remaining in the EU. Simples - no more allowed in (unless they have usefull skills that we are short of, and then on time limited visas), and all those that are currently here illegally, deported back to their home countries (with our withdrawal from the EHRC, we would avoid any legal appeals, such as "a right to a family life") :roll: .