Immigration?

observer

Their ignorance of what Obs, You are very quick to condem people, I agree with you that their are shirkers about that need to be sorted out, but I think you will find they are the minority on most estates. Its you righting everyone off because they live on a council estate which is wrong. What are you saying now all people who live on council estates are ignorant. Their are ignorant people everywhere Obs.

How nice of you to think of the girls Obs, And the girls have not been given leave to stay indefinitely. From what I heard the girls were kidnapped and trafficked, Why not post the full story so people can make their own minds up, instead of your edited version. :?:

Because if you did it would not come across the same would it :!:

The DAILY MAIL???? The number of times that you have poured scorn on that tabloid!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock::roll: :roll: :roll:

Obs... why don't you go and look at (or even better join in with) some other topics for a while :lol: At least Lt K does sometimes ventures out of his comfort zone... he even posts jokes too :lol::P

Are you both local by the way ?