330,000 this year.

observer

Still haven't.   But noticed on the news that Frau Merkel has announced no limit to the number of migrants that Germany will take in. Problem is, she will either bully the rest of the EU in to taking a quota of them or when they're all giving German EU citizenship, they'll be legally entitled to go wherever they wish, including the UK. Clearly a dangerously deranged woman. :evil:

Think you'll find (not you of course), that Angela is trying to atone, by effecting some kind of reverse holocaust; replacing 6million Jews with 6million Muslims. The good news is, that for the first time a poll shows a tiny majority now in favour of escaping this EU madhouse; but no doubt as the migrants increase, so will this majority - hopefully.

Think you'll find (not you of course), that Angela is trying to atone, by effecting some kind of reverse holocaust; replacing 6million Jews with 6million Muslims. 

you do talk some crap at times but this is beyond the pail.  What a disgusting piece of crud. What then will Britain do to atone for all the evil and disgusting acts we have perpetrated in our past?  You truly make my skin crawl.

Think you'll find (not you of course), that Angela is trying to atone, by effecting some kind of reverse holocaust; replacing 6million Jews with 6million Muslims.

That may qualify as the worst piece of cod psychology I've ever come across.

Seeing as I've been posting here for a good number of years, that's saying something.

You poor man.

• Downvote 1

That may qualify as the worst piece of cod psychology I've ever come across.

Seeing as I've been posting here for a good number of years, that's saying something.

You poor man.

"'scuse me while I kiss this guy"

Think you'll find (not you of course), that Angela is trying to atone, by effecting some kind of reverse holocaust; replacing 6million Jews with 6million Muslims. The good news is, that for the first time a poll shows a tiny majority now in favour of escaping this EU madhouse; but no doubt as the migrants increase, so will this majority - hopefully.

Post edited and entire reply deleted by Dizzy !!! Out of order PJ and no need for comments like that !  No more please, thanks

• Downvote 2

refugee

rɛfjʊˈdʒiː/
noun

1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
    "tens of thousands of refugees fled their homes"
    synonyms: displaced personDPescapeefugitiveasylum seekerrunawayexileémigré, stateless person, outcastreturnee
    informalreffo
    "she had fled to England as a refugee"