Mayor's art exhibition for charity

Gary

For the first time ever I'm actually taking an interest in what our Mayor does.   Not because its Geoff but because he's actually making it more interesting, fun and open.

Well done Geoff S you are doing a grand job and so is #Teddy George...who I have to say I'm becoming a bit besotted with lol

For the first time ever I'm actually taking an interest in what our Mayor does.   Not because its Geoff but because he's actually making it more interesting, fun and open.

Well done Geoff S you are doing a grand job and so is #Teddy George...who I have to say I'm becoming a bit besotted with lol

The little bear is not so popular with some of the Mayor's Labour colleagues!! Cant publish where some of them have said they would like to stick it!!!

Why don't they like him?  Maybe they feel #Teddy George is a threat to them as he seems very popular and people clearly like him. He even has his own facebook page and twitter feed...unlike most councillors. 
Wonder if he will stand in the next elections :lol:

Come on Insider name and shame them on here and tell why they don't like little George 8)