Sign in to follow this  
bobbrakes

Houses

Surprise surprise.Planning permission for houses on the Farmers Arms car park.Be no problem there,Lymm Church could be knocked down and built on provided it generates rate income.

I think you'll find that there is an application for 7 houses on the waste land between Cedarfield Road and the rear of the Farmer's Arms, adjacent to Orchard Road, NOT the car park. Permission has not been granted, it hasn't been before WBC's Planning Committee yet !!

so 7 "houses" at present without the car park.

which will probably end up at 7 three storey homes or 14 flats. Then factor in another 3 say for the carpark when they decide that can be used so about 20 minimum "affordable" housing units.

Cynical me? never. :roll:

May be a travellers stop over site would be a better idea? close to the motorway too for when the residents fancy doing a bit of "travelling"

The trial digs in the Farmers car parks must have been to make sure that travellers vans and 4x4s don't come to harm. Maybe some lights so exit onto Rushgreen road will be safe. (Since it'll never be built on).

I notice that none of this stuff ever happens in Burtonwood...... where does the council leader represent?.....cynical??? Moi??