When in Rome etc -

Amazingly when Britain asks its visitors & immigrants it has welcomed with open arms to observe British traditions we get called racist ,even though we tolerate the street marches that tell us how racist we are & are expected to accept some of the vile sexual tastes of our guests.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amazingly when Britain asks its visitors & immigrants it has welcomed with open arms to observe British traditions we get called racist ,even though we tolerate the street marches that tell us how racist we are & are expected to accept some of the vile sexual tastes of our guests.

Which traditions have you been accused of being racist for asking an immigrant to observe Davy51?  Which vile sexual tastes are you asked to accept?  just wondering like.

So you obviously are willing to tolerate the child sex culture that seems rampant in certain immigrant groups ? If we weren't termed as racist in Britain why would there be a Race Relations Act that so many people dust off & shelter behind when ever it suits? Why are official forms sectioned off to ensure there is no discrimination on grounds of race ? Could it be to ensure there are no laws broken concerning the  Race Relations Act?

• Upvote 2

so what traditions are yo

So you obviously are willing to tolerate the child sex culture that seems rampant in certain immigrant groups ? If we weren't termed as racist in Britain why would there be a Race Relations Act that so many people dust off & shelter behind when ever it suits? Why are official forms sectioned off to ensure there is no discrimination on grounds of race ? Could it be to ensure there are no laws broken concerning the  Race Relations Act?

Which traditions have you been accused of being racist for asking an immigrant to observe Davy51?  Which vile sexual tastes are you asked to accept?  still wondering like.

I am not a racist & have not been accused of being one ,but British society in general has at times as you well know. I am pleased for you that you find it normal for certain members of immigrant communities to exploit children & young girls for sexual purposes.

I am not a racist & have not been accused of being one ,but British society in general has at times as you well know. I am pleased for you that you find it normal for certain members of immigrant communities to exploit children & young girls for sexual purposes.

Which traditions have you has Britain been accused of being racist for asking an immigrant to observe Davy51?  Which vile sexual tastes are you asked to accept?  still wondering like.

I am pleased for you that you find it normal for certain members of immigrant communities to exploit children & young girls for sexual purposes.

I don't but am concerned that if I was you would find it pleasing.  Them damned immigrants again, not like any British born person would exploit children or young girls for sexual purposes now is it?  Child sex abuse is wrong and illegal no matter what demographic you come from .  You have NOT been asked to accept it and it is against the law no matter what race or  religion you are from. 

Well if Britain hadn't come in for accusations of racism we would not have the Race Relations Act which now ,& for the last 50 years, seems to have  given a positive bias to anyone not termed as white British.As for the paedophiles that enjoy living over here as our guests, we have enough of our own without pandering to the vile tastes of new arrivals   for whom sex with children is part of their respective cultures. May be these people should adopt the slogan "When in Rome ...".

I doubt the Malaysian government have a race relations policy or even a human rights policy ,come to that

Well if Britain hadn't come in for accusations of racism we would not have the Race Relations Act which now ,& for the last 50 years, seems to have  given a positive bias to anyone not termed as white British.

utter bunkum and you know it.

As for the paedophiles that enjoy living over here as our guests, we have enough of our own without pandering to the vile tastes of new arrivals  

They aren't "guests" and we do not pander to their vile tastes, we are supposed to uphold the law.

I doubt the Malaysian government have a race relations policy or even a human rights policy ,come to that

Then don't go there but if you do, don't be stupid enough to offend the peoples beliefs there as it will very likely land you in trouble.  A stupid prank that has been blown out of all proportion by the media.

They aren't "guests" and we do not pander to their vile tastes, we are supposed to uphold the law.

If these immigrants gain citizenship they will be British citizens,but until then they are no more than guests & should respect the laws of the host country,as you rightly pointed out regarding the outrage that has taken place in Malaysia.

If these immigrants gain citizenship they will be British citizens,but until then they are no more than guests & should respect the laws of the host country,as you rightly pointed out regarding the outrage that has taken place in Malaysia.

EVERYONE is surely expected to respect the laws of Great Britain, regardless where they were born Davy51.  That is how a civilised society works.

I'm sure you have heard of the National Front, BNP ,police targeting black youths ,a current campaign to rid sport of racism ,the speech by Enoch Powell ,racially motivated violence & even murder & haven't you yourself even hinted that UKIP might be a racist organisation.

i believe Yuletide traditions have been watered down in some areas of Britain so as not to offend the locals , as have certain nursery rhymes.

by whom and for what reason?  If ever I hear these stories it is usually some crackpot who is making themselves look foolish by completely misreading the thoughts of people they clearly have no understanding of.  Usually in some right wing rag.  Immigrants have no issue with Christmas, in fact many immigrants celebrate it.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/winterval-modern-myth-christmas

Now which nursery rhymes are we talking about?  

• 4 weeks later...

I think if you look at most most  peodophiles in the UK, they will turn out to be white British Davy, you are referring to some well publicised cases, but most peodophiles in Prison are not Asian!!!!!